Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2015, 04:14 PM   #41
I am my own mechanic....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
My PM from Jamessp, only posted here since he said he would not read a reply:

Thanks James...............I will take you're sage advice to heart..................NOT!!!! Your name calling will keep me awake for weeks....................Not!!!!! Enjoy your Boxster lol.......

P.S. Get a pair if you're going to post up.............This "Get over it" BS is seriously something that others pointed out in the above thread really ought to take to heart THEMSELVES!!!!!!!! If not SERIOUSLY SAVE YOUR OWN BS BY SUGGESTING SUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIKE I SAID...............HYPOCRISY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They sure seem to have no issue ragging others here with lower post counts. Apparently "Getting over it" doesn't apply to them.

Like I said, mainly directed at the established members, how about a bit of self reflection regarding pushing the new members out......................

Flame Away, Some of you guys ought to read your replies / posts from awhile back before hitting the "Submit" button.............................
Holy hypocrisy, Batman!

Now who needs to grow / shut the f--k up? You're taking the interweb waaaaaaay too seriously, bro. Breath. Please, tell us all more about how to be, all knowing forum lurker!!!!

(Yea, I proof read that and meant to say that.)

Old 09-06-2015, 04:35 PM   #42
God, Guns and Country!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timco View Post
Holy hypocrisy, Batman!

Now who needs to grow / shut the f--k up? You're taking the interweb waaaaaaay too seriously, bro. Breath. Please, tell us all more about how to be, all knowing forum lurker!!!!

(Yea, I proof read that and meant to say that.)
Well, others gave you a bit of wiggle room with their description of you as "Emotional" lol, maybe it was a Friendly way of saying an "overly Enthusiastic idiot"...................How do you so wonderfully put it.............."grow / shut the f--k up?"

C'ya Alpo.......................

Last edited by Muskie; 09-06-2015 at 04:52 PM. Reason: I confused a moron's emotions, easy to do
Old 09-06-2015, 05:03 PM   #43

Quote:
Well, others gave you a bit of wiggle room with their description of you as "Emotional" lol, maybe it was a Friendly way of saying an "overly Enthusiastic idiot"...................How do you so wonderfully put it.............."grow / shut the f--k up?"

Dude, go away. Reported ... :troll:
Old 09-06-2015, 06:22 PM   #44

Quote:

I was the one who said "emotional" - and no, didn't mean idiot in any way shape or form. I like and respect Timco. Don't always agree with him, but hey, that's life. Doesn't mean we can't still get along.

I just don't get why people like this Muskie loser have nothing better to do than troll a Porshe forum. Don't get it. Anyone?
Old 09-07-2015, 08:59 AM   #45

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesp View Post
I read on another forum that the 986 could do zero to sixty in 2 seconds flat with a custom MAF so I say that is true, and if anyone disagrees, I challenge that other forum (whoever they may be) to step up and defend that outrageous claim, oh yeah, I'm retired early (you losers!) and my hair is all my own. So what the heck ever became of Kram? Just askin...

I would hope that he finally tried my suggestion & found the search does work!
Or maybe he exhausted all his duplicate questions. Since he never tried my advice early on I never gave him any more. Boycotts work.
Old 09-07-2015, 09:15 AM   #46

Could Muskie = JonathanLanda?