View Single Post
Old 09-04-2015, 02:04 PM   #20
Timco
I am my own mechanic....

I just had my freshly refinished rims marred. Posted about it. Was really pissed and never expected that from a dealer.

That was totally inexcusable, and I was totally out of line, and reacted to the 'karma' post. He and I have since IM'd and are on great terms. I'm ashamed of my replies there. He is a good guy and didn't deserve that. I regret those posts. Man, was I pissed.

I'm not too proud to apologize for my replies. I was really upset my car was treated that way and work is really stressful at times being self employed.

Please accept my apology for that. The comment to Woodsman was actually just kidding him over being Canadian, in all honesty. Given that was right after the cat thread, I had that coming and others treated me accordingly based on that.

We can move on, or you can carry animosity towards me. Hope to move past that. I've enjoyed this community.