View Single Post
Old 09-04-2015, 10:22 AM   #17
Timco
I am my own mechanic....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesp View Post
With your definition I can certainly see why you'd interpret what you read as bullying. I have a much different definition of bullying, and I'm off to the Z-lounge to start a thread on it to see what others think as it certainly doesn't belong here.

BTW - I liked KRAM from a personal perspective, but he did tend to post authoritative statements that had questionable technical validity.

One more note, I would agree that there has been some bullying on the forum as already noted by Timco in this thread
If you want some respect and desire to belong to an existing community, don't be a jerk. Don't lie to the forum and tell others different things in IM. Don't purposely troll members to get a negative reply. Don't be as crude as you can be.

Put a cap on it and maybe just try to fit in just a little?

If you want to lie and antagonize and brag and annoy, be prepared to take some heat from those who don't think they should have to put up with it.