Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2012, 07:44 AM   #41
Ex Esso kid

Mark suggested that his first name might be "Richard" for kicking him while he was on the floor, he did so with a smiley emoticon, hard to understand how it was misread as a vile attempt to besmirch his online reputation.

Ghostrider 310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:41 PM   #42

Garage
Ghost, why are you attempting to explain his comment?
Old 10-10-2012, 12:06 AM   #43
Ex Esso kid

Because I thought he got gunned down for nothing, I do not think he holds any ill feelings for you one iota, he thought he was being funny, making a joke. I truly believe if he had known it would cause you this much consternation he would not have typed it. But mostly because Meir, asked, I'm sorry I stepped in it, please accept my apology. If it matters, I like everyone here, compared to the rest of the web, this little place has amazing unity.

Last edited by Ghostrider 310; 10-10-2012 at 12:22 AM.
Ghostrider 310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 08:14 AM   #44

Let it go, Ghost. The only way to stop the verbal diarrhea from jerks like this is to let them have the last word and just move on.
Old 10-10-2012, 08:02 PM   #45

Garage
No need to apologise Ghost, I initially posted the pic for people that didn't know what the area looked like that was being commented on. Then the simple fix to the problem...that wasn't received well.

I'm a total gear head and love to help people with advice, where to go to get parts or just send them what they need out of my own stock. I feel the same way you do Ghost, this is a great forum with great members.

But, as you can tell from the way you friend lashes out with comments like he does, there must be deeper issues going on.