View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 05:55 AM   #36
Mark_T

I see. so you can take shots, but when you get one back you go crying to momma, is that it? Wow. You've sure earned my respect.

I obviously read this exchange completely wrong. I thought the whole thing was in fun, but apparently it was an serious attempt on your part to be an ass and you didn't like getting called on it. Maybe you should have thought of that before making your own intial post and starting this thing. It was completely uncalled for and added nothing worthwhile to the thread, which is why I thought it was in jest in the first place. Why would you go to that trouble (you even included a pic!)? What have I previously done to you that you would go out of your way to call me stupid, especially when my own post made it abundantly clear that I realized what an idiotic mistake I had made? If anyone has grounds to make a complaint here it is me. You went out of your way to make a mean-spirited post. I merely responded.

Rick - my apologies. I thought you just arbitrarily stepped in. It never crossed my mind that J had gone running to you in tears. I hope you gave him a glass of milk and a cookie and reassured him that the big kids wouldn't pick on him anymore.

J - as I said, I thought this was just banter and I had no intent to offend, although you apparently did. Next time you have a problem with someone maybe you might consider letting them know directly by post, pm, email, whatever (you know, the way men solve their issues). That would have gotten you a sincere apology. It's kinda funny that you make a comment like "say that to my face" while at the same time cowering behind Rick's apron.

Anyway, I'm done with this. I've seen things like this in many forums, but I sure never expected it here.