Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2015, 11:55 AM   #81

i had a 95 Miata silver i really liked it and was a lot of fun, parking is easy in it and the top down at night especially. i bought the miata because i figured i couldnt afford a Boxster the repairs on the Miata was very minimal for me i kept it for about 5 years possibly a little longer and sold it for about 2,500.00 less than what i bought it for. I bought it because it reminded me of my 356 Convertible D im slowly restoring well as time went by i looked into Boxsters and finally i gave in and bought one a 98 Boxster with 65,000 miles on it and its been a lot of fun big difference of course, the miata is a toy compared to a boxster but still fun. I only had my boxster about 5 months or so and some guy rear ends me totalled out the car but the insurance paid it off kept it and im putting 2,500.00 to fix the rear end hit, it will be a salvage but its mine and i love the way it handles!!....... i also had a few friends who had fun making fun of me driving a MIATA but that was towards the end when i sold it, i also felt so powerless in the miata.

Last edited by Richard G; 06-15-2015 at 11:58 AM.
Richard G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 12:05 PM   #82

I could go for a Miata if..... it was big enough to fit into and actually drive And if they'd loose that silly smiley face that ruined most of the Masdas for years.
Old 06-16-2015, 04:23 PM   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by 78F350 View Post
Miata?

After seeing where this thread went I am certain that they are demonic creations that spread hatred and evil across the land. A scourge to be shunned.

Sticking with my Boxsters.

Horrible Vehicles, No Doubt lol. Like many who have been fortunate enough to have had a variety of cars over the decades I too have come to the conclusion that smaller / lighter cars with low HP figures that handle well are by far and away the ticket to driving fun. One of my sons has a Toyota FR-S, compared to the plethora of 400 plus hp monsters I have had the pleasure of driving during my prove my manhood years there frankly isn't a comparison when it comes to driving involvement and fun. I have learned more about car handling / control in sub 200 hp vehicles than ever could be conveyed in any smokey burnout or powerslide trying to tame a monster.........
coreseller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 07:09 PM   #84
I am my own mechanic....

Price 5.0 vs LS1 / Ease of Install - v8 Miata Forum - Home of the v8 Miata Conversion
Timco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 07:17 PM   #85

Timco.......89" Wheelbase, 300 to 500 plus HP.........you would create your own weather patterns. I ran the numbers over a year back....without the motor or trans $17k plus for parts via Flyin' Miata for a conversion, PLUS your labor / time.
Old 06-16-2015, 07:23 PM   #86

Sorry, I forgot I was an idiot.........................Over and out, rely on the Blowhards for tangible advice lol..................
Old 06-16-2015, 09:42 PM   #87
I am my own mechanic....

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreseller View Post
But I will say this; You guys deserve what you put up with.
OK, let's go with this comment.

You send me an IM whining about KRAM. Yes, I get it. You don't like him. I took the time to type out a reply and guess who does not accept incoming IMs? Yep, it's you. So, you send me a message to whine, but don't want to hear my reply?

Then, today it's a visitor message saying some sheet about Timco running and calling mommy and too bad. Here's a pro tip. Before you talk sheet and accuse people of whatever the hell you want to accuse me of, try calling home and ask my mom if she's heard form me, because she HASN'T. So, who do you think you are? It seems maybe you are now taking IMs?

"So Timco is another member that runs to Mommy if his feewlings are hurt, That is disappointing." coreseller

So, Where I did agree with many comments you made on the board, since then you make how many more KRAM comments (yes, we get it, you no likey him..), then you personally attack him in threads he's NOT EVEN IN, then you IM members and whine about him and accuse them of "calling Mommy" when they have done no such thing.

Grow up or put the bottle down.

Last edited by Timco; 06-16-2015 at 09:46 PM.
Old 06-16-2015, 10:17 PM   #88
Need For Speed

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timco View Post

OK, let's go with this comment.

You send me an IM whining about KRAM. Yes, I get it. You don't like him. I took the time to type out a reply and guess who does not accept incoming IMs? Yep, it's you. So, you send me a message to whine, but don't want to hear my reply?

Then, today it's a visitor message saying some sheet about Timco running and calling mommy and too bad. Here's a pro tip. Before you talk sheet and accuse people of whatever the hell you want to accuse me of, try calling home and ask my mom if she's heard form me, because she HASN'T. So, who do you think you are? It seems maybe you are now taking IMs?

"So Timco is another member that runs to Mommy if his feewlings are hurt, That is disappointing." coreseller

So, Where I did agree with many comments you made on the board, since then you make how many more KRAM comments (yes, we get it, you no likey him..), then you personally attack him in threads he's NOT EVEN IN, then you IM members and whine about him and accuse them of "calling Mommy" when they have done no such thing.

Grow up or put the bottle down.
lol, click my name, look what he has been posting on my profile. That doesn't include the 7 pm's he has sent me. I have not responded to any of this harassment. I've turned it into the mods and nothing is being done.

Last edited by KRAM36; 06-16-2015 at 10:19 PM.
KRAM36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2015, 04:14 AM   #89
I am my own mechanic....

Quote:
As I have said to them before, too bad they don't have the cojones to speak up and be heard, I find that unfortunate but not uncommon in today's society.

I, as man of few and honest words, Prefer to call a spade a spade................

Lastly, as far as "Man Card" since he drives a Wussamatic (that he quickly eliminated from his signature lol).......Over and Out........

You Are a Manchild.
"Just so that we are crystal clear, the tiptronic comment was not meant to be broad based" coreseller

So, you want to put KRAM down because he has a Tip, or Wussamatic, but nobody else on this board who drives one? It only makes HIM less of a man, nobody else? How is that possible? Please, IM me some more and explain this. (or not)

Here I am...go ahead and accuse me of a few more things! Send some more PMs! Sneak around and put things right. Call out every Tip owner (but only really mean it to one member)

And, for the record, how many Boxsters do you currently drive or own? Zero? Oh, that's right. Just a tag along troll being antagonistic to a board he has zero reason to be on.

How's that for cajones?

Last edited by Timco; 06-17-2015 at 04:17 AM.
Old 06-18-2015, 04:38 PM   #90

Quote:
Sorry, I forgot I was an idiot.........................Over and out, rely on the Blowhards for tangible advice lol..................
This....................Otherwise you new age guys rule......................

In all honesty, I am disappointed that others have not spoken up (JD, TO, HSK?), I guess I am an albatross.

Over and out.................Core

Last edited by coreseller; 06-18-2015 at 04:41 PM.
Old 06-18-2015, 04:52 PM   #91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timco View Post
"Just so that we are crystal clear, the tiptronic comment was not meant to be broad based" coreseller

So, you want to put KRAM down because he has a Tip, or Wussamatic, but nobody else on this board who drives one? It only makes HIM less of a man, nobody else? How is that possible? Please, IM me some more and explain this. (or not)

Here I am...go ahead and accuse me of a few more things! Send some more PMs! Sneak around and put things right. Call out every Tip owner (but only really mean it to one member)

And, for the record, how many Boxsters do you currently drive or own? Zero? Oh, that's right. Just a tag along troll being antagonistic to a board he has zero reason to be on.

How's that for cajones?

For the record...........I stated that the "Wussamtic" comment was purely to yank Kram's chain, please refer back a few pages, if you want to go out of you're way (and talk others into it) and get offended go ahead, you have just confirmed my belief in your predisposition to "********************" status.

Secondly, I own 2 Boxsters that are stored in the rear of one of my warehouses, they are next to a 930 that is waiting to be picked up and hopefully a 928 GTS will sit in the soon to be vacant spot.

Lastly............Please do not run your mouth regarding Cajones, it dilutes the word.
Old 06-18-2015, 05:10 PM   #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAM36 View Post
lol, click my name, look what he has been posting on my profile. That doesn't include the 7 pm's he has sent me. I have not responded to any of this harassment. I've turned it into the mods and nothing is being done.

Strangely enough everything has been deleted....................Must have been something you did not want seen. Sometimes the Truth Hurts huh?.
Old 06-18-2015, 05:18 PM   #93

Forgot to Mention..............No Bottle Yet, Come the July 4th weekend.....................Lookout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe it's time to Cry to Mommy in Advance hey Timmy?

Last edited by coreseller; 06-18-2015 at 05:23 PM.
Old 06-18-2015, 06:20 PM   #94

Old 06-18-2015, 09:55 PM   #95
I am my own mechanic....

Quote:
Forgot to Mention..............No Bottle Yet, Come the July 4th weekend.....................Lookout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe it's time to Cry to Mommy in Advance hey Timmy?
You, are a lying sack of ****************.

"I do not get onto the forum very often since my 986 is long since sold, but I will say this........Kram is going to be a cancer here if left unchecked." coreseller

You can't even keep a story straight if you own a damn 986, pal. You sorry ass can't accuse me of anything better than calling mommy in some out of control, incoherent ramble? I'm glad to screen shot the whole childish IM if you like. Go ahead. Call BS.

You're a D- bag of the highest order for trying to punk another member off the board with your teenage IMs and petty games. Who died and left you this site, or even made you a mod?? Like you're some 986 God. You've demonstrated total lack of self control, total lack of respect, you'll say or claim anything, and you wouldn't say half this crap to my face, pal. Go ahead. Blame me for whatever trouble daddy put you in for being a jerk to this board. Lie to us some more! Try to chase off a few more members who really care about the car and the forum. After all, you should really have this board your way, right? Ummmmmmm, NO. You're a total POS. how's that for cajones?

Tim
Old 06-18-2015, 09:59 PM   #96
I am my own mechanic....

Quote:
For the record...........I stated that the "Wussamtic" comment was purely to yank Kram's chain, please refer back a few pages, if you want to go out of you're way (and talk others into it) and get offended go ahead, you have just confirmed my belief in your predisposition to "********************" status.

Secondly, I own 2 Boxsters that are stored in the rear of one of my warehouses, they are next to a 930 that is waiting to be picked up and hopefully a 928 GTS will sit in the soon to be vacant spot.

Lastly............Please do not run your mouth regarding Cajones, it dilutes the word.
I don't sweat you. Here's your cajones.....

"I do not get onto the forum very often since my 986 is long since sold, but I will say this........Kram is going to be a cancer here if left unchecked." coreseller

Seems to contradict your lies..... Tell us more about your immense Boxster and warehouse collection!! (Lol) big high roller here!

Last edited by Timco; 06-18-2015 at 10:06 PM.
Old 06-18-2015, 10:05 PM   #97
I am my own mechanic....

Quote:
Strangely enough everything has been deleted....................Must have been something you did not want seen. Sometimes the Truth Hurts huh?.
So he should have saved your outrageous personal attacks to read with his kids at Christmas? You must really think highly of yourself.

I think you got zero....:chicken:
Old 06-19-2015, 04:14 AM   #98
I am my own mechanic....

Quote:
This....................Otherwise you new age guys rule......................

In all honesty, I am disappointed that others have not spoken up (JD, TO, HSK?), I guess I am an albatross.

Over and out.................Core
Sorry, I missed one. Let's get them all!

Or maybe you're just some self-important internet douche bag? Who quotes themselves??

I'm waiting. Where's your friends? Why they no speak up for you? Are they taddleing on you too? Why not bring a real mod into this? Ask the owner what the truth is? Scared?

I made you a cake.

Old 06-20-2015, 10:30 AM   #99

I would but where will I park it
2014 Mercedes Benz 350 ML
2015 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray manual
Franco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 02:50 PM   #100
Need For Speed

Garage
Timco I applaud your stance towards coreseller, but I would waste another keystroke on him. Like I said he is miniscule on the forums no days, maybe at one time he was somebody, but not anymore.

KRAM36 is offline   Reply With Quote