Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2015, 12:42 PM   #41
trj

New Miata

Im considering the new MX5 Cup. Also building a SPB..... We will see.

trj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 12:44 PM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAM36 View Post
You're always moaning how much you had to spend on your car for repairs. Telling people don't buy one unless you can put away some ridiculous amount of money each year because the car is going to break, you're calling it junk.

As for the picture. I didn't go out of my way to find a picture of the Miata so I could say it looked like a fish out of water, which it does, then you go and find a picture of a fish that looks nothing like a Boxster and say the Boxster is "chernobyl" fish.

Sell your Boxster, please.

I think you hear moaning, other people hear the reality of long-term ownership.
You are entirely too sensitive.
It's a forum. You understand the concept? You post opinions. If others don't like them they simply move onto one they do like. There are plenty of other Porsche forums where people like you get all bent out shape just because they don't like what they read and get into these back and forths.
Luckily prior to your arrival, we have managed to avoid being one of those type of forums. And really, this isn't the first time I've seen you bickering with forum members.
BORN: March 2000 - FINLAND
IMS#1 REPLACED: April 2010 - NEW JERSEY -- LNE DUAL ROW
Perfectlap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 12:50 PM   #43
Need For Speed

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfectlap View Post
I think you hear moaning, other people hear the reality of long-term ownership.
You are entirely too sensitive.
It's a forum. You understand the concept? You post opinions. If others don't like them they simply move onto one they do like. There are plenty of other Porsche forums where people like you get all bent out shape just because they don't like what they read and get into these back and forths.
Luckily prior to your arrival, we have managed to avoid being one of those type of forums. And really, this isn't the first time I've seen you bickering with forum members.
Just sell your Boxster, spare the rest of us from having to listen to your moaning of cutting down this car.
KRAM36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 01:45 PM   #44

Quote:
Just sell your Boxster, spare the rest of us from having to listen to your moaning of cutting down this car.
Well, it's officially a record, 7 notifications from other board members via email on this topic. As I have said to them before, too bad they don't have the cojones to speak up and be heard, I find that unfortunate but not uncommon in today's society.

I, as man of few and honest words, Prefer to call a spade a spade................

KRAM, you are a thin skinned manchild as I have noted in prior posts:

http://986forum.com/forums/general-discussions/56774-got-break-wear-light-3.html#post445701

Please regale us with more pictures of you in your "No-Mercy" shirt lol. Again I am embarrassed for you.

Perfectlap, while you and I have had our differences please don't let this low grade moron dislodge you from the forum Bard status, your knowledge is quite extensive.

Lastly, as far as "Man Card" points go PL kicks the crap out of Kram (who willingly chooses that username?) since he drives a Wussamatic (that he quickly eliminated from his signature lol).......Over and Out........

P.S. How long have you (Kram) owned a Boxster? Look at PL's sign up date, look at mine..............

Lastly.............How many of your replies offering advice were from actual personal experience (meaning YOU TURNED THE WRENCHES) versus Googling things to make yourself look knowledgeable? Anyone in "The Know" knows..............Like I said....You Are a Manchild.

Last edited by coreseller; 06-12-2015 at 04:36 PM. Reason: KRAM's Butthurt Response
coreseller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 03:07 PM   #45
Need For Speed

Garage
I see I give you life, you only come around to harass me. So your post has been reported. Have a good day.
Old 06-12-2015, 03:19 PM   #46

Quote:
I see I give you life, you only come around to harass me. So your post has been reported. Have a good day.
Go ahead and call Mommy, in the meanwhile please answer the questions you pathetic small manchild lol.

You talking from experience or out your arse via Google?

Believe me, I along with anyone else here who has actually worked on a Porsche has your number.........A WANNABE lol, please spare us your BS advice Loser.

Last edited by coreseller; 06-12-2015 at 03:24 PM.
Old 06-12-2015, 03:24 PM   #47
Custom User Title Here

Garage
How did this go from an "Insult the Miata" thread to an "insult other members" thread?

Did I mention that Miatas are ugly?

Last edited by particlewave; 06-12-2015 at 03:30 PM.
particlewave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 03:32 PM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by particlewave View Post
How did this go from an "Insult the Miata" thread to an "insult other members" thread?

Did I mention that Miatas are ugly?
Sorry PW, I only jumped in since several other forum members sent me links to this post.......BTW, having owned more than one Miata (and still do) they are great fun. No need to downgrade another make to feel better about what you currently have......................

[IMG] photo IMG_0514_zps9ec56067.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited by coreseller; 06-12-2015 at 03:36 PM.
Old 06-12-2015, 03:35 PM   #49
Need For Speed

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by coreseller View Post
Sorry PW, I only jumped in since several other forum members sent me links to this post.......BTW, having owned more than one Miata (and still do) they are great fun. No need to downgrade another make to feel better about what you currently have......................
You are one funny dude. People email you lol. Your existence is miniscule on the forums here.
Old 06-12-2015, 03:37 PM   #50

Quote:
You are one funny dude. People email you lol. Your existence is miniscule on the forums here.
Thanks to Morons like you. I'm sure you will run off others in the meantime with real world experience / advice who've had enough of your hollow braggadocio. Again, I'm embarrassed for you........................

Last edited by coreseller; 06-12-2015 at 03:42 PM.
Old 06-12-2015, 03:38 PM   #51
Custom User Title Here

Garage
I know they are fun drivers, but I just can't get over the "guy sitting on an oversized skateboard" look.

No, sir. I don't like it. Like mentioned earlier, Miatas and Z3/4s just look too long in the front and short in the back. Purely aesthetic, but I just can't see past it.
particlewave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 03:43 PM   #52
Need For Speed

Garage
Quote:
Again, I'm embarrassed for you........................
Should be embarrassed for yourself, but then again you think so highly of yourself, no way possible. People email you lololololololololololol........
Old 06-12-2015, 03:49 PM   #53

Quote:
Go ahead and call Mommy, in the meanwhile please answer the questions you pathetic small manchild lol.

You talking from experience or out your arse via Google?

Believe me, I along with anyone else here who has actually worked on a Porsche has your number.........A WANNABE lol, please spare us your BS advice Loser.
No Reply? Again.....Pathetic Manchild.,........

As a possible redemption for yourself.........Please list the Services and / or Repairs you / yourself have actually performed on your or ANY Porsche? PLEASE prove me wrong...............

If no worthwhile reply PLEASE SHUT YOUR PIEHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bet that doesn't happen lol..................

Last edited by coreseller; 06-12-2015 at 04:27 PM.
Old 06-12-2015, 03:53 PM   #54

Quote:
I know they are fun drivers, but I just can't get over the "guy sitting on an oversized skateboard" look.

No, sir. I don't like it. Like mentioned earlier, Miatas and Z3/4s just look too long in the front and short in the back. Purely aesthetic, but I just can't see past it.
Dude, I look like Homer Simpson driving a 1960's pedal car, not kidding. Trying to look cool getting out of it is not possible lol. That being said there is no substitute for them at a SCCA Autocross......Great Fun....
Old 06-12-2015, 06:25 PM   #55
Need For Speed

Garage
Quote:

As a possible redemption for yourself.........Please list the Services and / or Repairs you / yourself have actually performed on your or ANY Porsche? PLEASE prove me wrong...............

If no worthwhile reply PLEASE SHUT YOUR PIEHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bet that doesn't happen lol..................

That should be ban worthy.
Old 06-12-2015, 08:15 PM   #56

Quote:

Does it really matter if someone wrenches their own ride or not? Is that what determines if someone is a real Porsche owner or not?
Some of us just don't have the time or space or inclination.....
Old 06-12-2015, 08:17 PM   #57

Quote:

There's an older one down the street that has a big spoiler and a body kit.....to me I can't get past the fact it reminds me of a Landspeeder from the original Star Wars.
Old 06-12-2015, 08:28 PM   #58

Lastly, as far as "Man Card" points go PL kicks the crap out of Kram (who willingly chooses that username?) since he drives a Wussamatic (that he quickly eliminated from his signature lol).......Over and Out.......[/QUOTE]

Common Cor....you're picking on a lot of owners by calling out those of us with tips. Nothing wrong with a Tip. Frankly, I find my PDK to be the best of both worlds....manual mode when you want to have some high-rev fun and auto mode for just cruising along with my arm around my girl.
I've had enough sticks over the years, the knees and ankles just don't like them anymore.
Old 06-12-2015, 11:34 PM   #59
WALDMEISTER

Garage
...seems like a full moon is coming up again
:troll:
Old 06-13-2015, 02:48 AM   #60

I have a stick and a Tip. Love driving the stick, but the Tip is my daily because at 3,000 plus miles per month, half of it in gridlock city traffic, I'd likely have to have knee replacement surgery by now.

I've always liked the Miatas, great vehicles overall, but they're never going to win a beauty contest as far as I'm concerned. My real issue with them is an illogical one. They suffer from the typical Japanese Car Syndrome. Extremely capable, reliable, and innovative... but with little to no character.
I know that's an objective opinion, but that seems to be the (original) point of this thread. I wouldn't replace my Boxster with one, and that's why. As silly as it may be.

Last edited by Retroman1969; 06-13-2015 at 02:50 AM.
Retroman1969 is offline   Reply With Quote