Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2007, 01:42 PM   #61

Send a message via MSN to CJ_Boxster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly
Just curious. When they offered you a refund on the Ass Be Gone, did they happen to offer you their latest product as a replacement? Consumer Reports writes that their Shut the F%$k Up! is very effective, and comes in 55 gallon drums, which would likely be just about right for you. If you order right now, they'll send you a second 55 gallon drum for free. That's a two day supply (for you) at just $99.95...but wait, there's more! If you call in the next 15 minutes, they'll include a spritzer of Worry About Your Own F%$king Car absolutely free! It will not only help you to worry about your own British POS, it will also be effective on 99% of all your household mental disorders. That's a $250.00 value, yours for just $99.95.
LMAO!!!!!!!

Carlos J Cazares

FastForward Performance
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...er/newsig1.jpg
Old 01-10-2007, 01:45 PM   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNBoxster
Hi,

Hey, I'll check it out. Here's something you should check out too...

Happy Motoring!... Jim'99
You might want to check into FedEx's Same Day Delivery. It's pricey, but in this case, worth it. If it's too much, I'm sure we could take up a collection here on the forum. I believe many members would be willing to contribute to "Jim's Shut the F%^k Up! Rush Delivery Fund". Anything to help.

Thanks for the recommendation on the book. I'll check that out. I didn't realize that you were a "cover model" as well. Cool.
...no catastrophic engine failure ...yet

Last edited by Grizzly; 01-10-2007 at 01:48 PM.
Old 01-10-2007, 01:48 PM   #63
boggtown

Not a bad idea Grizz, but we don't want to give him a good idea like that. Hed make millions.

Old 01-10-2007, 01:48 PM   #64

Ill will be glad to be the first contribution to this fund.... $50 as soon as i get that 1.5 million dollar check from a Nigerian Businessman

Carlos J Cazares

FastForward Performance
Old 01-10-2007, 02:41 PM   #65

Hi,

Pardon me, but I figured since you guys were so good at dishing it out (and you are... ), that you'd be equally adept at taking it. So much for that theory...

I especially like when Griz ends up having to resort to %@**& in his arguements (not the 1st time either) - a real sign of intellectual prowess there (translation - that means I don't believe you are very smart). note to self: limit words to single syllables when writing to Griz, include pictures whenever possible...

OH posted a mod for all to see, so he should, to use his term, Man Up in the face of opposing views by some whether they think it's needless, idiotic, or both, even if they just don't like it without resorting to personal attacks and barbs.

If all he wants are people who are going to agree with him under any and all circumstances, he should either refrain from posting on a free forum, or spend the day talking to the mirror...

Last edited by MNBoxster; 01-10-2007 at 02:44 PM.
Old 01-10-2007, 02:56 PM   #66

Quote:
Hi,

Pardon me, but I figured since you guys were so good at dishing it out (and you are... ), that you'd be equally adept at taking it. So much for that theory...

I especially like when Griz ends up having to resort to %@**& in his arguements (not the 1st time either) - a real sign of intellectual prowess there (translation - that means I don't believe you are very smart). note to self: limit words to single syllables when writing to Griz, include pictures whenever possible...

OH posted a mod for all to see, so he should, to use his term, Man Up in the face of opposing views by some whether they think it's needless, idiotic, or both, even if they just don't like it without resorting to personal attacks and barbs.

If all he wants are people who are going to agree with him under any and all circumstances, he should either refrain from posting on a free forum, or spend the day talking to the mirror...

Inshort... Your the sometimes obnoxious ahole that romes the forum, Gilbert Godfrey of this forum you might say.

Carlos J Cazares

FastForward Performance

Last edited by CJ_Boxster; 01-10-2007 at 03:04 PM.
Old 01-10-2007, 03:00 PM   #67
boggtown

On an unrelated note, Gilbert Godfrey was voted unsexiest man alive by Blender.

Old 01-10-2007, 03:05 PM   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ_Boxster
Inshort... Your the sometimes obnoxious ahole that romes the forum, Gilbert Godfrey of this forum you might say.
Hi,

Yea, like I'm gonna debate with you... Buzz Off!

Old 01-10-2007, 03:28 PM   #69
boggtown

Since you love adding pictures to your posts to help with your snide and condescending remarks. I thought youd enjoy this.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MPBS7dVrE1U

Old 01-10-2007, 06:00 PM   #70

Quote:
Hi,

Frankly Jim, what you think, or fail to think, of my intellectual prowess is of very little consequence to me. Though you'd certainly never admit it, you have been proven wrong here a lot more often than I have.

I "resort" to "%@**&" to inject humor, or as a matter of style, to convey certain emphasis, in a rare few of my posts. I could refer you to any number of great authors who routinely use profanity in their narrative, as well as their characters' conversation, in an attempt to add realism. Of course, you are already familiar with all of their works, as you know everything.

Do not strain yourself to limit your posts to single syllable words so that I may comprehend. My vocabulary is reasonably adequate. For instance, earlier today, I decided not to go forward with a post describing you as a obnoxious, narcissistic, insufferable, geriatric, has-been, blow-hard who borders on being sociopathic. Instead, I "resorted" to %@**& and humor so that you had no trouble following along.

In my relatively short time here, there have been a great many arguments that have descended into pandemonium. With the exception of the KronixSpeed meltdown, the common denominator in the vast majority of these situations is MNBoxster. It occurs to me that if anyone needs to spend a day with the mirror, it is most likely you. Your "my way or the highway" attitude, rudeness, air of superiority, etc. rubs people the wrong way...really the wrong way. I suspect you spend an inordinate amount of time on the 986forum because no one in the vast State of Minnesota cares to associate with you.

By the way, if you need me to correct the spelling or grammar in any of your future posts, please forward them to me. For instance, in English "arguement" is spelled argument. Additionally, we spell "severly" severely.

...so much for your intellectual prowess theory...

Last edited by Grizzly; 01-10-2007 at 08:03 PM.
Old 01-10-2007, 06:23 PM   #71

Now Grizzly, I dont want you to hold back. Tell us how you really feel.........Jim, you need a hug?
Old 01-10-2007, 06:34 PM   #72

Send a message via AIM to Travis
Group Hug?

Who is the a$$ in the middle???

Last edited by Travis; 01-10-2007 at 06:36 PM.
Old 01-10-2007, 08:01 PM   #73

Hi,

Berating each other can go on until the Sun exhausts it's fuel supply to no positive end, so I am bowing out.

My detractors can choose to think they’ve won if that floats their boat, I won’t contest this. I don’t think anyone won, or could, frankly.

Grizzly, you certainly are expert at hitting below the belt, I'll give you that... Not a shot, just an observation. I have no desire going there for the mere sake of winning, apparently we differ in that regard.

For those who still have some semblance of objectivity remaining, read my original post in this thread and decide if it (along with humorous pic and emoticon), deserved the type of DEFCON4 backlash, from ohioboxster and Grizzly in particular.

Admittedly, things escalated from there, and I regret my role in any of that…

Happy Motoring!... Jim’99
Old 01-10-2007, 08:17 PM   #74

Quote:
Hi,

[I]I especially like when Griz ends up having to resort to %@**& in his arguements (not the 1st time either) - a real sign of intellectual prowess there (translation - that means I don't believe you are very smart). note to self: limit words to single syllables when writing to Griz, include pictures whenever possible...

Yeah Jim...that's it...I am the one who excels at hitting below the belt...
Old 01-10-2007, 09:36 PM   #75

sweet! you guys won!!!!! I'm surprised this wasn't pad locked awhile ago I like the supercharger, I like the mod, did I mention I REALLY like the supercharger!

for the record, I think you guys, Griz and Ohio, are right on this one....MN is really good at throwing out an opinion but not at someone else voicing their own.....
Old 01-10-2007, 11:16 PM   #76

wow I missed a real ****************fest. And we all know, in a ****************throwing(sp?) contest, the only winners are the people who aren't covered in **************** at the end.

Ohio I think I know who inspired you! very cool. I have a boost gauge on my S/Ced 318i, I love to watch it as the boost builds. Go oil temp and oil pressure beside the boost gauge.

Grizzly- man I laughed so hard at your verbage I was crying!

Jim- of course we love you buddy, but sometimes, you have to remind us that you do NOT know everything. I know, I know, its hard cause you DO know LOTS of stuff, but us mortals need to hear it from you at least once every 300th post or so....something along the lines of......."I know absolutely NADA about this topic" ...or...."I am completely CLUELESS on this".....or something

you gotta throw us a bone sometimes....
Evo Intake
Partial Carbon Interior
Black Leather Sport seats
M030 Sway Bars
Litronics w/ Clear Corners
Boxster S brakes
B&M Short Shifter
PnP rear Speakers + Amp
Old 01-11-2007, 11:26 PM   #77

my 52 cents. Hope you have 15 minutes

Boy I get a little busy and looky what happens. I have not been on the board for a really long time but I must say that Mr. MNBoxster's little pictures are without a doubt the most childish thing that I have ever seen posted on this board. Ever. (I'm touching you-I'm touching you...) Cmon Jim-most 10 year olds are more mature than this. Is that the best you got? Here's the room for people who care?? NERD ALERT!

I can't believe that you are calling Matt's setup ricer. (in my best Magnificent Seven accent) A man who don't want no trouble from no one.... Last week I saw Matt, his lovely wife and his awesome supercharged car and let me tell you that it is anything but ricer. He even let me get behind the wheel to see what he's got (Sorry Randall-eat your heart out :-P). And Matt-your car screams! So you want to know what's ricer? A Lotus with a Toyota engine, that's what. OG Ricer. Vroooom Vroooom. GM, Renault, Toyota and MORE! Truly a pile of world parts thrown together. OY VEY!! Not that lotus makes a bad car. It's just that if I wanted to hear about Lotus' I would be reading a Lotus board not a PORSCHE board. And if I have to read about your Lotus one more time........So you got a Lotus BFD. Here is the room......ooops! If you think so little of the Porsche brand and so much about the Lotus brand why do you spend so much time here? Why aren't you on one of the Lotus boards? On top of that you argue (and argue and argue) ridiculous points to death. You're WORSE than a dog with a bone.
----------------------------
And by the way aren't you the one who ripped Che up and down for not being a sponsor of the board? And didn't I just see a thread recently where someone asked where they could get some brake pads? And what did you do? Did you send them them to a sponsor or off the board? After your tirade to Che about bandwith, sponsorship, etc the least you could have done was to refer them to EPIQ. Sorry Todd but rest assured that I will be buying my Pagid pads from you because you are a sponsor of this and other fine Porsche boards and I appreciate your support.
QUOTE from MNBoxster
'cept that Porsche never installed a Boost gauge out of the Driver's line of sight. As mentioned, a boost gauge on a S/C is just a toy. Probably couldn't find an appropriate SC badge for the rear deck, so wanted to announce it to the world by adding the gauge (or he had an extra $0.52 burning a hole in his pocket) - RICER. IMHO, of course...

Is that how you announce it to the world? By putting a tiny gauge INSIDE the cockpit? You for real????? Who's gonna see it there? A couple of people in SUV's? Maybe if they are in the passenger seat. This is almost as funny as when you took Che's neutrals and combined them with his negatives to make them all negatives!!! Wow-can you do my taxes for me???
QUOTE from MNBoxster

Right. Like you did when I posted a VERY slight sarcasm of your extreme bashing of Che. How did you respond to that again? Well I guess you didn't "MAN UP" to that one. I guess this isn't a "personal attack or barb" then.
QUOTE from MNBoxster
I'm glad you're a Cancer Survivor, but I still think you're a jerk...
BTW-YOU are the one who is always firing the first shot.
-------------------------
QUOTE from CJ_Boxster

Well-I would agree with that but I also think that he does spend a lot of time with a Bentley and Porsche workshop manual at the ready so he can look up any question that is asked. He's so smart-He's my hero!!!!!!!
------------------------
QUOTE MNBoxster
Grizzly, you certainly are expert at hitting below the belt, I'll give you that...

Well isn't that the pot calling the kettle black! You need to go back and look at your past posts. Or better yet take them to a shrink. And while you're at it get a script for something really strong? Tony Soprano strong. Can we spell C-O D-E-P-E-N-D-A-N-T?
------------------------
QUOTE from super66
for the record, I think you guys, Griz and Ohio, are right on this one....MN is really good at throwing out an opinion but not at someone else voicing their own...
Couldn't agree more.
-----------------------
Jim-Has anyone told you that you have a striking resemblance to Cliff Clavin from Cheers? And good for the same thing. A cheap laugh and not much else. IMHO of course.
-----------------------
FINALLY-FROM A PAST POST

Quote MNBoxster
you decide to take a swing at me from left field, not in reply to any specific post by me, not adding anything constructive, but just to Showboat and Grandstand.

QUOTE der Geist
I'd hardly call that a swing. Maybe a tap. You are pretty sensitive considering the posts you have made on this subject.

Now THIS is a swing from left field. Can't say I didn't try and tell you. Now you know the difference. (I'm touching you-I'm touching you)
-----------------------------
QUOTE from MNBoxster
I'm glad you're a Cancer Survivor, but I still think you're a jerk...

And if you are going to resort to name calling again please try to do it in a less patronizing way.
-----------------------------
NOW GO GET YOUR SHINE BOX!!!!!

'03 Midnight Blue
18" Chromes//Drilled and slotted rotors//pedal upgrade//Alum. Door sills//KSPORT Coilovers//Short Shifter/Strut braces/Clear sides/Hard Top/Speedster humps/Intake//Leather GT3 seats/REVO chip with SPS2
'04 CLK55 AMG 367HP!
'86 944 Guards Red & MINT!
'69 911 Black
PCA Member -Northern Ohio
Cancer Survivor
Old 01-12-2007, 04:31 AM   #78

der geist...very well said! clapping my hands right after I read it and it's only 5:30am here, my wife think im going crazy...hehehehehe!
finally, someone really put everything on his table for him to see. IMHO...Jim help a lot of member but i notice right after he answer it, he will throw in something negative about the question....

BTW...glad to hear from you again!
Old 01-12-2007, 05:07 AM   #79

I vote for locking this thread. I don't see anyone benefiting from keeping it open any longer. Just my $.02
Z.
Old 01-12-2007, 06:16 AM   #80

Wink

I was hoping that this thread would play itself out. Alas, I was wrong.

Lets move on, this clearly is not worth it.

Thanks for playing though!

Closed Thread