Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > New Members - Start here! > New Member Introductions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2011, 09:14 AM   #21

I will keep my eye out for jcoit's post, very well spoken. I agree completely. It sounds like you know what to look at when buying a car (the bottomside). Just remember when you go to resell it most people will be looking at the paint and the interior, which you could surely clean up alot. The only thing that scares me about it is how long the 19's have been on there and have they stressed the body pick-up points. Something to think about.

Caractere kit seam sealed, Caractere rear wing, 1 3/4" drop on coilovers, 235/40/18 Kuhmo XS on 18x8 Millie Miglia Spider II's, H2sport spindles, H&R front Sway bar, O-bar rear torsion, VF Eng. motor mounts, G60 12# flywheel, Nuespeed P-flow intake, Forge DV, Samco IP, Custom K04 turbo and Upsolute chip, 4 bar fpr, TT 2 1/2" SS DP, 2 1/2" custom stainless exhaust no muffler, Peleguin LSD, B&M SS, Momo 14" wheel, R32 steering rack.
yelojkt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 10:29 AM   #22

Yea, the interior is clean other than the driver seat which is fairly worn due to fat owners lol. I do wonder about he 19's though as the owner thought they were a "factory option" -_-. So I am a bit worried, yet I will not be able to have the car too long due to school, so this will be a 6 month romance/cleanup-sell project really. It has to be worth more than my camaro so that is where I lay on it.

BTW ylojkt, my girlfirend has a new beetle turbo s. that thing is fun! what is yours rated at with all of its mods? Im trying to convince her dad to put some money in it, it puts my maro to shame in the corners

spennybenny is offline   Reply With Quote