Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions
Register Garage FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-22-2005, 10:36 AM   #11
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: HB, CA
Posts: 31
I registered this morning and stumbled on this thread.

I'm 3 weeks away from delivery on a new 05 Boxster S at Hoehn (Carlsbad, CA). They are offering me $2500 off 59k msrp as the first offer. I want to get around 3500-4000 off. I have emailed one other dealer in LA who has not yet replied.

Just wanted some input on if this is a fair offer in CA and any tips on getting a good deal in the Orange County/LA area.

FYI, I did not order this boxster. It is one that was scheduled to arrive.

Thanks!
mrsparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2026 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page