Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2010, 05:45 AM   #21

Ha, thanks! I had to get used to it growing up and I learned to deal with it, so now I use it as my screen names... lol

Your boxster looks good man. I need to get a pic of mine in my signature.

I need more Cowbell!
Yoadrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 06:05 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoadrian
Ha, thanks! I had to get used to it growing up and I learned to deal with it, so now I use it as my screen names... lol

Your boxster looks good man. I need to get a pic of mine in my signature.
MY wife's uncle's name is spelled differently, Adarian, but only her mom pronounced it as spelled. Everyone else called him Adrian.
What part of Atlanta are you in? I have an aunt and very good buddy from racing who both live in Smyrna. My bestest old buddy has a Porsche shop in Macon - Autoworks.
We live in Amelia Island, Florida area (mainland across from downtown Fernandina Beach).
Old 02-26-2010, 06:16 AM   #23

I live in Dunwoody, just outside the perimeter. About to move to Woodstock, which is pretty close to Smyrna. I might look you mechanic friend up sometime in the near future. I'm looking for a good Porsche mechanic.

Macon is 1.5-2 hour drive from where I live now, but I am very picky about who works on my cars. I used to work at a Pontiac/GMC dealership, so I had mechanic buddies that I could trust.

I just bought the Boxster about 3 weeks ago, so I need to get the oil changed and possibly a tune-up. Also need to replace the front right tie-rod and tires soon.

I need more Cowbell!
Yoadrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 09:28 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoadrian
I live in Dunwoody, just outside the perimeter. About to move to Woodstock, which is pretty close to Smyrna. I might look you mechanic friend up sometime in the near future. I'm looking for a good Porsche mechanic.

Macon is 1.5-2 hour drive from where I live now, but I am very picky about who works on my cars. I used to work at a Pontiac/GMC dealership, so I had mechanic buddies that I could trust.

I just bought the Boxster about 3 weeks ago, so I need to get the oil changed and possibly a tune-up. Also need to replace the front right tie-rod and tires soon.
Check your messages.