Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Show and Tell Gallery

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-02-2023, 01:12 PM   #1
Motorist & Coffee Drinker

Garage
Too many Boxsters?

This thread is likely to be a confusing jumble of maintenance, repairs, and builds on a variety of cars. I have plenty of 986s and seldom focus on one for very long. I always think that in the month ahead I will have lots of time to complete projects, but it never works out that way. I'm hoping that for myself this thread will help me keep track of what I've done and what to do going forward. People who read it may find some tips and solutions to common problems, but all of that already exists on the forum. I'm not doing this for you, but you're welcome to jump in any time if you have questions or want to see what I'm up to.

2016 photo of the driveway: