Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2010, 02:29 PM   #21

Of course, I didn't think it thru before I posted!

stephen wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 11:47 AM   #22

passenger air bag "stuck"

After enjoying the continous air bag light on our 01' S, I thought I had escaped air bag warning lights on the recently acquired '07 S. When the passenger seat is empty, the "air bag off light comes on" and the info screen has a warning the, "p. a. b. is stuck, check passenger airbag settings." It continues to flash the warning during the passenger less drive. No problems when a passenger is seated and properly belted. Any thoughts?
saturk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 01:37 PM   #23

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by saturk
After enjoying the continous air bag light on our 01' S, I thought I had escaped air bag warning lights on the recently acquired '07 S. When the passenger seat is empty, the "air bag off light comes on" and the info screen has a warning the, "p. a. b. is stuck, check passenger airbag settings." It continues to flash the warning during the passenger less drive. No problems when a passenger is seated and properly belted. Any thoughts?
Bag of potatoes in passenger seat?
nieuwhzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 06:38 PM   #24
Autobahn Glanz

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by S3adrag0n
I'm here in NC and drive my 986 2000 pretty much every day, 10mi each way to work. My top comes down at 55-58+ (what can I say, I live on the edge). I too had a crack in my window and is hoping to get 2003 top as well. If by the end of this summer I can't find a 2003 top, I'm going with the glass window.
Heck if the sun is out and above 45 I just put a little warm air on the back window (it softens really fast) drop the top, ski hat on, turn the heat up and drive like hell! Of course I am a little nuts, I keep my house at 60

WhipE350 is offline   Reply With Quote