Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2008, 01:36 AM   #21

The really sad thing about the Ferrari forum is that most of the people on there does NOT own Ferrari but like to talk and act as if they do.

The real Ferrari owner probably has much better thing to do than to spend his time (which is extremely valuable) flaming someone online. The most heat came from people out in Nowheresville, MI that drove Fords.

Yes, she was in a bad spot and wanted to exploit a technicality that might work to her advantage. I'm sure every have had a similar situation. I hate the fact that someone wants to inflate his ego or build a 'rep' in front of online buddies.

I was called a deadbeat and blamed for the downfall of the economy. A bit harsh I think. Especially considering the fact that we weren't even late on payment prior to this.

Anyways, we talked to one of the 'higher ups' at the loan company and they recognized the issue of the title and told the two company to release the car. They ended up paying for the tow, but that might eventually end up tacked onto our loan. I don't know yet.

Oh yeah, I tried getting on Judge Mathis before for an Ebay incident. Filled out the form, and waited, and waited, and waited, and nothing. =T

I am going to just get caught up on the loan and forget about this whole situation. Thanks for all your reply + advice.

EE3Racing, good luck on your interview bro. I have one of those next week too.

Last edited by Brucelee; 07-17-2008 at 03:59 AM.
nefarious986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 05:53 AM   #22

Send a message via AIM to LoveBunny
I saw your post at the ferrari forum, so it's obviously the one I just joined.

I've never understood why people go online and pretend to be something they're not. I've seen it on every single forum I've been on, from cars to fashion to women's health. I don't get it. I mean I could post a picture on here of me with a Ferrari but I still don't own one, so who cares what a bunch of people on the net think? The only person I can think of that I personally know who owns one isn't even much on getting online. Nice guy though.

And really, I understand when people say yeah, just make the payments, but come on, you had a question. Actually, it sounds like it could be an interesting scenario to be discussed in a law class maybe. And I've actually seen attorneys sue over things that are much more silly and make a stink over the most ridiculous situations you can imagine.

So anyway, glad you got it all worked out. Loan companies want to work with you because they want your money. Shoot, I can't tell you how many times my ex had them calling up and he had to fedex them a payment and he still has his car.
LoveBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 08:59 AM   #23
EE3racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBunny
I saw your post at the ferrari forum, so it's obviously the one I just joined.

I've never understood why people go online and pretend to be something they're not. I've seen it on every single forum I've been on, from cars to fashion to women's health. I don't get it. I mean I could post a picture on here of me with a Ferrari but I still don't own one, so who cares what a bunch of people on the net think? The only person I can think of that I personally know who owns one isn't even much on getting online. Nice guy though.

And really, I understand when people say yeah, just make the payments, but come on, you had a question. Actually, it sounds like it could be an interesting scenario to be discussed in a law class maybe. And I've actually seen attorneys sue over things that are much more silly and make a stink over the most ridiculous situations you can imagine.

So anyway, glad you got it all worked out. Loan companies want to work with you because they want your money. Shoot, I can't tell you how many times my ex had them calling up and he had to fedex them a payment and he still has his car.

So does this mean you are indeed an actual true "lovebunny"?

To those who care, I never did better at an interview, sounds like they have about six more to sort through. Gosh who would have thought in these current economic times that employers wuold have a million hiring choices.
Old 07-18-2008, 06:36 AM   #24

Yep, I'm actually a true love bunny. Now as to the definition of what a "love bunny" is, we could get a bunch of interpretation on that. But I'm sure I'd fit some definition.
Old 07-18-2008, 08:06 AM   #25

Send a message via MSN to CJ_Boxster
Quote:
Yep, I'm actually a true love bunny. Now as to the definition of what a "love bunny" is, we could get a bunch of interpretation on that. But I'm sure I'd fit some definition.
I have my ideas as to what a lovebunny is... Switching the words around helps; bunny love or loves like a bunny ;$

Carlos J Cazares

FastForward Performance
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...er/newsig1.jpg
CJ_Boxster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 10:17 AM   #26

I'm really a Playboy Playmate and I live in the Mansion. Hef bought me my Boxster.
Old 07-18-2008, 10:28 AM   #27

Send a message via MSN to CJ_Boxster
Quote:
I'm really a Playboy Playmate and I live in the Mansion. Hef bought me my Boxster.
I didnt know there was a PB mansion in NO. In that case invite me to one of the parties ;-)

Carlos J Cazares

FastForward Performance
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...er/newsig1.jpg
CJ_Boxster is offline   Reply With Quote