View Single Post
Old 07-17-2008, 01:36 AM   #21
nefarious986

The really sad thing about the Ferrari forum is that most of the people on there does NOT own Ferrari but like to talk and act as if they do.

The real Ferrari owner probably has much better thing to do than to spend his time (which is extremely valuable) flaming someone online. The most heat came from people out in Nowheresville, MI that drove Fords.

Yes, she was in a bad spot and wanted to exploit a technicality that might work to her advantage. I'm sure every have had a similar situation. I hate the fact that someone wants to inflate his ego or build a 'rep' in front of online buddies.

I was called a deadbeat and blamed for the downfall of the economy. A bit harsh I think. Especially considering the fact that we weren't even late on payment prior to this.

Anyways, we talked to one of the 'higher ups' at the loan company and they recognized the issue of the title and told the two company to release the car. They ended up paying for the tow, but that might eventually end up tacked onto our loan. I don't know yet.

Oh yeah, I tried getting on Judge Mathis before for an Ebay incident. Filled out the form, and waited, and waited, and waited, and nothing. =T

I am going to just get caught up on the loan and forget about this whole situation. Thanks for all your reply + advice.

EE3Racing, good luck on your interview bro. I have one of those next week too.

Last edited by Brucelee; 07-17-2008 at 03:59 AM.
nefarious986 is offline   Reply With Quote