View Single Post
Old 07-17-2008, 05:53 AM   #22
LoveBunny

Send a message via AIM to LoveBunny
I saw your post at the ferrari forum, so it's obviously the one I just joined.

I've never understood why people go online and pretend to be something they're not. I've seen it on every single forum I've been on, from cars to fashion to women's health. I don't get it. I mean I could post a picture on here of me with a Ferrari but I still don't own one, so who cares what a bunch of people on the net think? The only person I can think of that I personally know who owns one isn't even much on getting online. Nice guy though.

And really, I understand when people say yeah, just make the payments, but come on, you had a question. Actually, it sounds like it could be an interesting scenario to be discussed in a law class maybe. And I've actually seen attorneys sue over things that are much more silly and make a stink over the most ridiculous situations you can imagine.

So anyway, glad you got it all worked out. Loan companies want to work with you because they want your money. Shoot, I can't tell you how many times my ex had them calling up and he had to fedex them a payment and he still has his car.
LoveBunny is offline   Reply With Quote