Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2019, 01:53 PM   #121
1998 Boxster Silver/Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackcloud View Post
General discussions of the Porsche Boxster.
That's it? That's all you've got to offer? Put on your big boy pants and take a position. Knees?

Old 05-11-2019, 02:16 PM   #122

Quote:
Originally Posted by maytag View Post
Piper6909, American English is my 2nd language. Would you like me to go through and start red-lining your posts? You have plenty, PLENTY of grammatical and spelling errors.
Don't throw rocks when you're in a glass house.
In today's age of voice to text, and predictive text, you should give much more allowance for minor spelling errors.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Maytag, you were the one throwing IQ inferences. I didn't throw the first stone, especially not at you.

I just found it funny that the one commenting on someone's IQ didn't know the difference between your and you're.

English is my second language as well, btw.
piper6909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 02:22 PM   #123

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBauer View Post
Hey its OK, catching that error was about the only thing he's gotten right in this thread. Let him enjoy himself. It will give him somthing to brag about at the next liberal circle-jerk he attends. He probably doesn't get a chance to brag much.
OK JBauer, I challenge you to dispute anything I wrote. Facts, with references please. I used links to support my argument, what have you?

I'll wait.
Old 05-11-2019, 02:31 PM   #124

Quote:
Originally Posted by piper6909 View Post
OK JBauer, I challenge you to dispute anything I wrote. Facts, with references please. I used links to support my argument, what have you?

I'll wait.
For one 10000 lies �� Do the math.

You watch too much CNN, MSNBC.
JBauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 02:39 PM   #125

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starter986 View Post
That's it? That's all you've got to offer? Put on your big boy pants and take a position. Knees?
Hey Blackcloud, welcome to the Rump thread. I hope you are updated on your Rabies shots! LOL If they get too close, throw a MAGA Dunce cap across the room to distract them.

Just joking, it's actually a group of decent people. I just have a problem when someone calls an entire population they know nothing about "Scum." We've seen this kind of thing before and we know what happens when no one speaks up.
Old 05-11-2019, 02:40 PM   #126

Quote:
For one 10000 lies �� Do the math.

You watch too much CNN, MSNBC.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/04/29/president-trump-has-made-more-than-false-or-misleading-claims/?utm_term=.21afc65d8854

Neither CNN nor MSNBC

BOOM!

Next?
Old 05-11-2019, 03:09 PM   #127
Who's askin'?

Quote:
Maytag, you were the one throwing IQ inferences. I didn't throw the first stone, especially not at you.

I just found it funny that the one commenting on someone's IQ didn't know the difference between your and you're.

English is my second language as well, btw.
Huh.... I defy you to find somewhere, where I referenced your IQ in this thread. Or anyone else's, for that matter.
Wasn't me, pal. Try to keep up, will ya?

maytag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 03:47 PM   #128

Quote:
Huh.... I defy you to find somewhere, where I referenced your IQ in this thread. Or anyone else's, for that matter.
Wasn't me, pal. Try to keep up, will ya?

Sorry, Maytag. My apologies.

I went back and found that you simply butted in on my reply to JBauer.
Old 05-11-2019, 03:51 PM   #129
Who's askin'?

Quote:
....you simply butted in on my reply to JBauer.
Oh, sorry. Forgot this was your private rant.

maytag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 04:02 PM   #130

Quote:
Oh, sorry. Forgot this was your private rant.

Not private. I wasn't expecting a third party to comment on my response to someone making inferences on my IQ. I thought it was a comeback from the person who originally insulted me. I'm glad you made me go back so now I know it wasn't you.

You're welcome to throw your two cents in wherever and whenever you want.
Old 05-11-2019, 05:43 PM   #131

So here's the deal. If you don't like what's happening. Quit B_tching about it and do something. Nobody on this forum is going to change their allegiance and beliefs based on this thread.
Vote early and often...that's what we do in FL!!

Thing is, the Demos are eating their own trying to find anyone viable of actually having a chance in 2020. Old white guys do not appeal to the party. Bernie is like a scary relative....you try to be nice to him but quickly realize nothing he says makes any sense. Dude never had a job, never will. Lots of Ex wives though, gotta be worth something in DC. Beto is an old punk rocker whose past will not stand the scrutiny of a national election. I'm sure I'm missing many more, but not really.

Demos need to find a sanctuary city minority female, preferable LBGT and whatever letter gets added to the acronym between now and November of next year.
dghii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 05:59 PM   #132

Same thing, Washington Compost, fake news. Not going to play anymore of your games. Your far to gone to make any dent in that block head of yours. I had to look at your profile to check how old you are. Your cocky post remind me of teenager. So with this post I'm done.

You are a naive ****************ing idiot. 😘
JBauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 06:02 PM   #133

Garage
Quote:
Hey Blackcloud, welcome to the Rump thread. I hope you are updated on your Rabies shots! LOL If they get too close, throw a MAGA Dunce cap across the room to distract them.

Just joking, it's actually a group of decent people. I just have a problem when someone calls an entire population they know nothing about "Scum." We've seen this kind of thing before and we know what happens when no one speaks up.
Agreed. Thanks. There are some real morons and trolls like Starter986 that I can’t be bothered with. I’m out of this discussion. There is no point to it. Internet”warriors” can get get their rocks off with somebody else. They just go fishing. Sad people really.
Blackcloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 06:25 PM   #134

Quote:
Same thing, Washington Compost, fake news. Not going to play anymore of your games. Your far to gone to make any dent in that block head of yours. I had to look at your profile to check how old you are. Your cocky post remind me of teenager. So with this post I'm done.

You are a naive ****************ing idiot. 😘
Yep, exactly what I expected from someone who has no facts.

Like I said in my previous post, I voted for Rump. I realize it was a grave mistake. I'm man enough to admit it. This guy looks just like Mussolini.

Hopefully you'll see it before it's too late.

Best wishes, JBauer.
Old 05-11-2019, 06:31 PM   #135

Quote:
Originally Posted by dghii View Post
So here's the deal. If you don't like what's happening. Quit B_tching about it and do something. Nobody on this forum is going to change their allegiance and beliefs based on this thread.
Vote early and often...that's what we do in FL!!

Thing is, the Demos are eating their own trying to find anyone viable of actually having a chance in 2020. Old white guys do not appeal to the party. Bernie is like a scary relative....you try to be nice to him but quickly realize nothing he says makes any sense. Dude never had a job, never will. Lots of Ex wives though, gotta be worth something in DC. Beto is an old punk rocker whose past will not stand the scrutiny of a national election. I'm sure I'm missing many more, but not really.

Demos need to find a sanctuary city minority female, preferable LBGT and whatever letter gets added to the acronym between now and November of next year.
I actually believe Rump won't finish his term. Maybe wishful thinking on my part. If not Biden will clobber him in 2020. He already lost the 2016 popular vote by 3 million. And now he's lost me, and I believe millions like me who finally realize what a narcissistic con he is. Don the Con.

Last edited by piper6909; 05-11-2019 at 06:36 PM.
Old 05-11-2019, 06:34 PM   #136

Quote:
Agreed. Thanks. There are some real morons and trolls like Starter986 that I can’t be bothered with. I’m out of this discussion. There is no point to it. Internet”warriors” can get get their rocks off with somebody else. They just go fishing. Sad people really.
Best wishes.
Old 05-12-2019, 06:44 AM   #137
1998 Boxster Silver/Red

Quote:

Rabies. MAGA dunce cap. That is funny, and brought a smile to my face. Seriously. Some good natured ribbing.

I'll backtrack on the scum comment, but just a bit. I'm talking about illegal alien scum. You know, some ****************er who doesn't give two ****************s of complying with the immigration laws of the United States. Yes, them. Scum, and scourge. Your veiled reference that that comment-type being associated with something more sinister? Wrong. I'm not completely apathetic. Just a bit.

Cheers!
Old 05-12-2019, 06:52 AM   #138
1998 Boxster Silver/Red

Quote:
You can be bothered, as evidenced by your sophmoric comments. Let me guess: You're a twenty-something soy-boy still living with your parents. working in a coffee shop to afford the car repairs for which you're incapable of performing. A poser. Be sure to let us know when you have to sell your car because you can't do your own oil change. :ah:

A troll is someone who makes a comment to get a rise out of others. I believe in what I say, and could give less than two ****************s what you think about me (it's none of my business). You're the troll, and I'm not biting. :dance:

Fishing? Sad? Warrior? You're such a pussy you're afraid to stand behind a belief system. So... go ahead... reveal your position, or GTFO. :chicken:
Old 05-12-2019, 07:40 AM   #139
2003 S, Arctic Silver, M6

Garage
From a distant foreign observer . . .

and pass the popcorn.

Okay not so distant, I live 60 miles from the U.S. border and get inundated with news from the lower 48. We get a big picture view up here since we can observe from a relatively safe distance. It is surprising how polarized society down there has become. It used to be 'America United' against the world. Now it appears to be America against itself as well as the world.

Only one winner in this battle and it is Mr Putin. Whatever the Russians are doing to disrupt things is working as evidenced right here. Regardless of your politics something has to be done. At least your President should stop cozying up to the most dangerous man in the world.

I'll shut up about the U.S. now. We have our own petty problems in the Great White North with a federal election this fall and the choices are all bad. Our Mr Trudeau was handed a blank slate 4 years ago with a huge majority and has done nothing but legalize marijuana. Zilch. Nada. Nothing else. The other two major parties have a moron and a racist heading them up. It is a sad state of affairs when the best choice is the party that did nothing over 4 years with an overwhelming majority.

So we have our problems too. But at least the rest of the world thinks we are nice.
paulofto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 02:23 PM   #140

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulofto View Post
From a distant foreign observer . . .

and pass the popcorn.

Okay not so distant, I live 60 miles from the U.S. border and get inundated with news from the lower 48. We get a big picture view up here since we can observe from a relatively safe distance. It is surprising how polarized society down there has become. It used to be 'America United' against the world. Now it appears to be America against itself as well as the world.

Only one winner in this battle and it is Mr Putin. Whatever the Russians are doing to disrupt things is working as evidenced right here. Regardless of your politics something has to be done. At least your President should stop cozying up to the most dangerous man in the world.

I'll shut up about the U.S. now. We have our own petty problems in the Great White North with a federal election this fall and the choices are all bad. Our Mr Trudeau was handed a blank slate 4 years ago with a huge majority and has done nothing but legalize marijuana. Zilch. Nada. Nothing else. The other two major parties have a moron and a racist heading them up. It is a sad state of affairs when the best choice is the party that did nothing over 4 years with an overwhelming majority.

So we have our problems too. But at least the rest of the world thinks we are nice.
Greetings, Paul.

So you think you have problems up there, eh?

Sadly it seems that Nationalism, AKA Fascism, is spreading like a cancer around the world. And unfortunately we have a president who is a doormat to the world's strongmen. I'm very concerned about the direction we're headed, not just here but also around the world.

Last edited by piper6909; 05-12-2019 at 02:52 PM.