Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > DIY Project Guides

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2017, 11:03 AM   #221

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine8Six View Post
Fred is busy doing Projectors for you fellas
PROJECTORS?!
AND CENTER CAPS at the same time?!

say it ain't so....

2000 Boxster S, SPEC stage 1 clutch, Fabspeed sport headers, Fabspeed secondary cat deletes, Billy&Boat muffler, EVOM air intake, Ben006's Custom Short Shifter, Pedro's TechnoBrace, Eibach rear sway bar, De-snorkeled, Fred's custom projector HL

Last edited by Dubaday; 05-09-2017 at 11:07 AM.
Dubaday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 12:34 PM   #222

Send a message via Skype™ to Terryg
No problem Fred, don't forget to give me the options on the projectors
Terryg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 12:50 PM   #223

Quote:
Fred is busy doing Projectors for you fellas well, trying to anyway... got my big sister in town for the whole week so it's eating, eating, and eating for us here. She leaves on Sat morning so I'll get back to my gym habit right after :0

Got all your tracking numbers in hands already so hopefully this will be entered into the system this week. Shipping out to you guys in a few days!!!!!!!!!

ps; few fellas here in SH has them installed on their pcar already. Got them all out and packaged last Saturday only (what a pain those caps lolll)

(pics to follow... not on the PC atm)
Awesome news! I forgot and haven't checked for a while, so good timing! Looking forward to getting these!
thatguychad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 08:26 AM   #224

Fred,

I've sent you a PM (with no response from your end) and the website I placed my order through for center caps is currently out of service. So, reaching out to you publicly because I have had a change in my shipping address and trying to have the center caps shipped to the correct address.

Please send me a PM when you see this post. Thank you.
dijinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 08:17 AM   #225

Hi Fred, do you think these center caps will be on the way by Father's Day. (That is my Father's Day gift to me!).
PaulE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 01:00 PM   #226

Quote:
Originally Posted by dijinn View Post
Fred,

I've sent you a PM (with no response from your end) and the website I placed my order through for center caps is currently out of service. So, reaching out to you publicly because I have had a change in my shipping address and trying to have the center caps shipped to the correct address.
Yes I've seen your post Lee, and they are coming in at the new #7806 addy I just have a really bad habit of never replying PM. I normally get on avg 16,876/week... sometimes more loll

As per bad habit, I am replying here... instead of by PM (CC by PM)
Old 05-17-2017, 01:10 PM   #227

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulE View Post
Hi Fred, do you think these center caps will be on the way by Father's Day. (That is my Father's Day gift to me!).
Oh all gone those little caps! you should get those in a few days. Dropped them all at the post office last Sat morning and they are sending them in batch of 3x per day as per 'non-commercial' rules (I do not have a registered company, and even if I had... they are ALL marked as "GIFT"). Same price for me, you get to avoid pay import tax on them that way

Updating the system and emailing you guys s I get the tracking numbers daily from my little postman(women)

ps: it was bloody hard letting those jewels go, me think you guys will freak out when you receive them. Really happy with the results.. you'll soon see what I mean
Old 05-17-2017, 04:35 PM   #228

Quote:
Oh all gone those little caps! you should get those in a few days. Dropped them all at the post office last Sat morning and they are sending them in batch of 3x per day as per 'non-commercial' rules (I do not have a registered company, and even if I had... they are ALL marked as "GIFT"). Same price for me, you get to avoid pay import tax on them that way

Updating the system and emailing you guys s I get the tracking numbers daily from my little postman(women)

ps: it was bloody hard letting those jewels go, me think you guys will freak out when you receive them. Really happy with the results.. you'll soon see what I mean
Woo-hoo! I got my shipping notice from the GT Collection! Thanks Fred!
Old 05-17-2017, 09:43 PM   #229

Quote:
Woo-hoo! I got my shipping notice from the GT Collection! Thanks Fred!
That got to be a system glitch Seriously though, enjoy those beauties Paul and thanks for the support

PS: I'm keying those tracking # as they come in guys. They text those to me at 0800 each morning (how kind, not 'standard' services btw). On the other hand, I can't pressure that little local post office for obvious reasons or they'll give me grief... got to be their way or-we-loose.

(Welcome to my China! )
Old 05-17-2017, 11:15 PM   #230

I've got the email! Awesome!
fridsten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 01:18 PM   #231

Quote:
That got to be a system glitch Seriously though, enjoy those beauties Paul and thanks for the support

PS: I'm keying those tracking # as they come in guys. They text those to me at 0800 each morning (how kind, not 'standard' services btw). On the other hand, I can't pressure that little local post office for obvious reasons or they'll give me grief... got to be their way or-we-loose.

(Welcome to my China! )
I see above you're not much for PM's-I'm interested in getting a set of your next round of Projector Lights to back up my originals. Thanks again!
Old 05-18-2017, 04:59 PM   #232

Quote:
Yes I've seen your post Lee, and they are coming in at the new #7806 addy I just have a really bad habit of never replying PM. I normally get on avg 16,876/week... sometimes more loll

As per bad habit, I am replying here... instead of by PM (CC by PM)
Thank you Fred! I certainly appreciate the notification/response! Can't wait to have these in-hand!

- J.
dijinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 07:29 PM   #233

Quote:
I see above you're not much for PM's
nope - never been never will. Sent you my email (by pm )

I've been traumatized from pm, still have nightmares about it. From 100+ stray solicitations down to a very tasteless(at the time) death treat lolllll
Old 05-18-2017, 10:23 PM   #234

While we're waiting for delivery, it would be nice to see a picture of the finished product...
Old 05-19-2017, 12:29 AM   #235

Quote:
Originally Posted by fridsten View Post
While we're waiting for delivery, it would be nice to see a picture of the finished product...
Man was I hoping for no one to ask this question lollll I think I wrote I few times I really sux at taking pics. Regardless, here goes a few of my personal pics... with all the nice fingerprints and Shanghai dust on them - Enjoy.

Almost as good as the OEM plastic caps

Old 05-19-2017, 12:42 AM   #236

There you go.... not ALL that bad :/

Old 05-19-2017, 01:08 AM   #237

So beautiful!
Old 05-19-2017, 07:45 AM   #238

Garage
Just amazing.
2000 Boxster S, SPEC stage 1 clutch, Fabspeed sport headers, Fabspeed secondary cat deletes, Billy&Boat muffler, EVOM air intake, Ben006's Custom Short Shifter, Pedro's TechnoBrace, Eibach rear sway bar, De-snorkeled, Fred's custom projector HL
Dubaday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 11:10 PM   #239

Send a message via Skype™ to Terryg
Looking forward to receiving mine,
thanks Fred
Terryg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 03:32 AM   #240
I am No. 1348

Garage
Good Lord they look amazing. Fine craftsmanship!!!

Great Job!