Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2007, 04:15 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaoh Sphinx
Naw I aint in the Philippines... yet. Im in Canada right now. I guess I will have to call them. But still, what a buncha XXXXXX. I hate companies like this. Why give customers email address if you aint going to respond to the emails??

Theyve got a XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.I think. Its always the big companies that are like that. Im sure they get alot of inquiries but that gives them no right to pre-judge people.

You need to relax , poser!

You have been a member of this forum for 2 days and your contributions so far has been mostly tasteless criticism and a silly offer to buy a car in 2-3 months.You aren't even clear about your continent location.

Find out what you like and want, and then you can learn from experienced Boxster enthusiasts.Otherwise hit the road and run this crap on your myspace!!!

Old 01-18-2007, 04:39 PM   #22

yah, sphinx..you need to calm down dude! probably this is happening so you could learn how to be patience...you know what im saying
so calm down, relax and dont let this situation ruin your day or control over you
Old 01-18-2007, 06:08 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbth
You need to relax , poser!

You have been a member of this forum for 2 days and your contributions so far has been mostly tasteless criticism and a silly offer to buy a car in 2-3 months.You aren't even clear about your continent location.

Find out what you like and want, and then you can learn from experienced Boxster enthusiasts.Otherwise hit the road and run this crap on your myspace!!!
Dude, I thought you had your car already. Seems like from your other posts, you don't even have one yet and you're contacting Gemballa and Techart already from 3 weeks back?! Wow! That's really something else. If I were you, I'd concentrate first on getting THE car before everything else. I mean, if Gemballa and Techart did contact you and you asked for prices and all and never ordered anything anyway on account of not having the car yet, don't you think that would tick them off?! Just my $.02. Of course, it's your life and you can do whatever you want but if you're not gonna be reasonable, then maybe you should start posting elsewhere cos you're gonna end up pissing off the other members of this forum.
Old 01-18-2007, 06:37 PM   #24

Uhh what?

I plan on buying my modifcations around the same time and even before I buy my car but I need to get my budget figured out on what everything I wants going to cost so I can figure out what to buy first and what I cant afford to buy initially so I know how much to saveup and all this and that, jeeez maybe you guys dont plan ahead on things but I most certainly do, if TechArt or Gemballa got back to me with the prices id order the products right away. Whats so wrong about that? But they dont get back to me with the prices so I cant even prepare my budget layout.

And why the does my location even matter?? Who cares what I say my location is?? But if you must know im moving to the philippines mid 2007 and am not sure if you can update your location once you put it in so I put my upcoming location instead of my current cause thats where im moving soon. Jeeez some of you guys are getting offended about total semantics. I aint done nothin to you and you come at me with some attitude and reem me over irrelevant semantics not even related to anything. I hope it makes you feel better about yourself to insult some kid over the internet.
Old 01-18-2007, 06:48 PM   #25

Smile

It is time to lighten up folks.

I suggest we all take a breather, life is short and wasting time on rants is not actually very useful.

Now, buy the Boxster and then mod it as you wish. Trashing vendors you have not purchased from is not very cool!

Thanks all.

Closed Thread