Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2006, 06:32 PM   #21
KronixSpeed

i'm still skeptical about this bumper. i agree the back bumper needs some work....needs to sit lower.

i'll post a pic next week with what it looks like...although i won't be able to get it painted until the summer, car is stored as of today, dam snowwww. but atleast i'll tape it up too see what it's going to look like. i ll post a pic for sure to give you an idea.

Old 11-10-2006, 12:51 PM   #22
KronixSpeed

Okay so i got the rear bumper piece in today, ill try and tape it up on the rear bumper this weekend....i'm dying to see what it will look like. I cant get it put on
the car untill this summer....kinda sucks.

from just holding it up against the car, it looks pretty crazzzzyyy. it lowers the rear pretty low. i was just holding it up to the car, was hard to figure out what it really will look like, hopefully not too low.

i'm thinking about getting it molded to the bumper, as i hate pieces, but we'll have to see how affordable this is first.

i'll post a pic on the weekend for sure!!

p.s. if you saw the pic on his ebay site of the yellow boxster with his rear bumper on. that is soooo not what this piece looks like. it's 10 times nicer then his pic of it on the car. there is no big bluggy vent near the tires, if this makes sense. this pic is more like it, exactly like it.
Old 11-10-2006, 12:58 PM   #23

Send a message via MSN to CJ_Boxster
They both look the same too me, Maybe the pic of the yellow boxster overwhelmed your sences and you think you see big wider curves cause of the shadowing and now that you see the unpainted peices they dont look so curvy... I say wait till paint and install it... I personally like it, I just dont know how the front will look.

Carlos J Cazares

FastForward Performance
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...er/newsig1.jpg
CJ_Boxster is offline   Reply With Quote