Go Back   986 Forum - for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2019, 06:54 AM   #41
Registered User
 
kk2002s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: S. New Jersey
Posts: 1,125
Garage
Running out of pop corn, hit the pause button even though I have seen this scene many times.

I remember when the actual engineers of these products used to participate on this forum and explain why they did what they did.
All this discussion is here deep in the boules of this forum but it really never did answer the question most ask, which design is best.
__________________
2002 S - old school third pedal
Seal Grey
kk2002s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 08:41 AM   #42
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: North Cali
Posts: 109
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2002s View Post
Running out of pop corn, hit the pause button even though I have seen this scene many times.

I remember when the actual engineers of these products used to participate on this forum and explain why they did what they did.
All this discussion is here deep in the boules of this forum but it really never did answer the question most ask, which design is best.
I guess just simply that was the most cost effective solution as someone else said before. So what did they say?
Homeoboxter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 09:37 AM   #43
Registered User
 
kk2002s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: S. New Jersey
Posts: 1,125
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeoboxter View Post
I guess just simply that was the most cost effective solution as someone else said before. So what did they say?
"...So what did they say?" - As they say search is your friend. Not to cut short but to much has been said/written with many differing opinions and theories.

My opinion is to just Put my head in the sand and hope I got a good one. Maybe even try and sell while it all still works
__________________
2002 S - old school third pedal
Seal Grey
kk2002s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 12:02 PM   #44
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: North Cali
Posts: 109
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2002s View Post
"...So what did they say?" - As they say search is your friend. Not to cut short but to much has been said/written with many differing opinions and theories.

My opinion is to just Put my head in the sand and hope I got a good one. Maybe even try and sell while it all still works
Oh, I misread what you wrote, thought you meant the engineers from Porsche stopped by here once. I`d be curious to hear what they say, not the engineers (?) of these solutions.
Homeoboxter is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2018 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page