Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2016, 05:25 PM   #41
I am my own mechanic....

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreseller View Post
Did you run out of worms?

Keep Digging Timco, I'm Out.
You boasted you were having your records removed. You're a lying sack of **************** and a worthless human being. You'll never leave me alone so I'll deal with it. You're welcome.

Timco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 05:35 PM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timco View Post
You boasted you were having your records removed. You're a lying sack of **************** and a worthless human being. You'll never leave me alone so I'll deal with it. You're welcome.
And I'm the Psycho?

BTW...I'd drop you like a 3 foot putt lol. THAT will get him going.
coreseller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 05:36 PM   #43

I really hope the moderator deals with these two, and soon. They're ruining an otherwise excellent forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-30-2016, 05:52 PM   #44
I am my own mechanic....

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronPDX View Post
I really hope the moderator deals with these two, and soon. They're ruining an otherwise excellent forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol. And you just haaaaaaaaaaad to click, didn't you??

Mark with Pelican has been contacted again. I'll finish it.
Old 05-30-2016, 06:03 PM   #45

If you two keep this up, I might owe you boxster parts for the free advertising..
Old 05-30-2016, 06:13 PM   #46
I am my own mechanic....

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsnotanova View Post
If you two keep this up, I might owe you boxster parts for the free advertising..
Honestly, I've asked then demanded a dozen times to be left alone.

Stalkers gonna stalk and bump old threads I guess.
Old 05-30-2016, 07:30 PM   #47
1997 Tip, 2018 Macan

Garage
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition...............

rexcramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 07:52 PM   #48
I am my own mechanic....

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexcramer View Post
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition...............

Looks like you picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue!
Old 05-31-2016, 07:12 PM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsnotanova View Post
Your welcome Woody lol, if anyone deserves more business it would be you.

A blatant plug..,,, Woody is your guy for used P-Car parts, VERY FAIR and Reliable!!!!

Not to belabor things but my friend Timco felt the need to jump into this thread that I started as a thank you to Woody and another where I stepped up and defended an absolute stalwart and great guy in the Boxster community......Pedro. They don't get better than him IMO.

Good Luck Guys!!!!!!!
Old 05-31-2016, 07:17 PM   #50
I am my own mechanic....

Quote:
Your welcome Woody lol, if anyone deserves more business it would be you.

A blatant plug..,,, Woody is your guy for used P-Car parts, VERY FAIR and Reliable!!!!

Not to belabor things but my friend Timco felt the need to jump into this thread that I started as a thank you to Woody and another where I stepped up and defended an absolute stalwart and great guy in the Boxster community......Pedro. They don't get better than him IMO.

Good Luck Guys!!!!!!!
Lol. Timco, Timco, Timco. Obsession is never a good thing. Try not sending me IMs and trolling me, boss.
Old 05-31-2016, 07:27 PM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timco View Post
Lol. Timco, Timco, Timco. Obsession is never a good thing. Try not sending me IMs and trolling me, boss.
Wow, less than 5 minutes for a reply, and I'm the Psycho stalker lol. Get well Timmy 😜
Old 06-01-2016, 07:22 AM   #52
Motorist & Coffee Drinker

Garage
Quote:
Quote:
Wow, less than 5 minutes for a reply, and I'm the Psycho stalker lol. Get well Timmy 😜
Guys, exchange phone numbers and battle it out with witty texts, or become FB friends and carry on there. Love you both, but you are dragging threads OT and it's not very entertaining anymore.
Old 06-01-2016, 08:13 AM   #53
I am my own mechanic....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 78F350 View Post
Guys, exchange phone numbers and battle it out with witty texts, or become FB friends and carry on there. Love you both, but you are dragging threads OT and it's not very entertaining anymore.
I agree. It's not. And as long as some internet douche keeps sending IMS and trolling and antagonizing me on some ongoing basis, I'll keep telling him to kiss my ass. I've stated over and over I want this prick to leave me the **************** alone. If nobody can understand that, so be it and don't check this thread. I've emailed and called Mark about this and will follow up today. This stalker will not KRAM me off this site with IMs and constant cheap shots. Many would walk away but I'll defend myself anytime and anywhere.

Look up all my posts and his. All of them. Tell me who is being unreasonable and who actually tries to offer positive replies and posts. Every day I try to help someone that I have knowledge of their issue.

This guy will never have my phone number. And if he wants to take this into real life, he will lose.
Old 06-01-2016, 08:51 AM   #54

Geeeze man. Go swipe each other on tinder and get down in the DM

Leave the 'woody' out of your public love affair
GTA_G20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 06:00 PM   #55
Motorist & Coffee Drinker

Garage
Woody has done so much for this community. Beyond selling parts people need at good prices, his posts are informative, innovative, and always positive. He is always willing to go an extra mile to help a stranger out and his integrity is an example to others.

I think that we should establish an award in his honor to present to forum members who stand out in their service to the community. You've heard of the 'Emmy' awards for television, the 'Tony' awards for theater, I propose the 'Woody' for Service to the Porsche 986 Community.

So far it's just a rough idea that needs further development. We could start a thread to nominate and vote for awardees. How often should someone get a Woody? Can one person get multiple Woodys? Some people are very active and could potentially get a Woody every day, but that would lessen their significance. Should someone get a Woody for past performance such as PW or Nine8Six? Lots of detail to be worked out.

Along with recognition on the forum there could be a physical award sent out. Maybe a T-shirt so awardees could show their Woody in public. Maybe something a little more subtle like a window sticker for other enthusiasts to note your Woody at Cars and Coffee and PCA events.

Or maybe we should just call it the 'itsnotanova' award. ...and did I mention he's not thin-skinned and has a good sense of humor?
:dance:
Old 06-06-2016, 06:14 PM   #56
I am my own mechanic....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 78F350 View Post
Woody has done so much for this community. Beyond selling parts people need at good prices, his posts are informative, innovative, and always positive. He is always willing to go an extra mile to help a stranger out and his integrity is an example to others.

I think that we should establish an award in his honor to present to forum members who stand out in their service to the community. You've heard of the 'Emmy' awards for television, the 'Tony' awards for theater, I propose the 'Woody' for Service to the Porsche 986 Community.

So far it's just a rough idea that needs further development. We could start a thread to nominate and vote for awardees. How often should someone get a Woody? Can one person get multiple Woodys? Some people are very active and could potentially get a Woody every day, but that would lessen their significance. Should someone get a Woody for past performance such as PW or Nine8Six? Lots of detail to be worked out.

Along with recognition on the forum there could be a physical award sent out. Maybe a T-shirt so awardees could show their Woody in public. Maybe something a little more subtle like a window sticker for other enthusiasts to note your Woody at Cars and Coffee and PCA events.

Or maybe we should just call it the 'itsnotanova' award. ...and did I mention he's not thin-skinned and has a good sense of humor?
:dance:
3-4 times a week?
Old 06-07-2016, 05:12 AM   #57

LOL. I like the idea of the "Woody Award" and think we should have the ceremonies in the morning. I'm not a young buck anymore so I'm good for one "Woody Award" and then I'm done. I'm ok with sitting back and letting other people get all the woody's. I think who needs a "Woody" the most is JFP in PA. He gives way more good advice on here than anyone else.
Old 06-07-2016, 06:43 PM   #58

I think who needs a "Woody" the most is JFP in PA. He gives way more good advice on here than anyone else.

Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JFP is by far and away the best contributor here!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-03-2016, 12:15 AM   #59

Woody is now also in Stuttgart. Was there yesterday.

Regards, Markus

Last edited by Smallblock454; 10-03-2016 at 12:18 AM.
Smallblock454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 04:13 AM   #60

Garage
I agree! Great source for parts, reasonable prices, and a pleasant guy to boot! THANK YOU, Woody!