Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions
Register Garage FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-10-2006, 09:32 AM   #25
Registered User
 
Ronzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Denver CO
Posts: 748
1. Porsche model numbers usually refer to an engineering project number, so I'm going to say that. What year? I saw Gmund coupe #14 at a car show last weekend, and it was billed as a 1949, so how about, say 1948?

2. A 917 in 1970?

3. I thought there were several of them. The Kubelwagen, later resurrected as the VW Thing, and I think it was the Tiger tank, were both ol' Ferdie's work.
Ronzi is offline   Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2026 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page