Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2015, 02:36 PM   #21

5 posts since 2013 and you are calling Timco out? Really?

Last edited by Giller; 09-04-2015 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 09-04-2015, 02:47 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Radium King View Post
my understanding of bullying is this:

- having an opinion is not bullying (however right or wrong or foolish it may be)
- defending that opinion is not bullying
- defending yourself when personally attacked is not bullying.

however,

- ridiculing someone is bullying
- personally attacking someone is bullying
- ganging up on someone is bullying
- using your perceived strength or authority to intimidate is bullying (in this case the perception that a higher post count somehow makes a person's opinion be more valid).

having watched many of the threads in question, i'd say kram or johnathan are not the bullies, but bullying has certainly occured.
I would argue that Jonathan brought it all on himself with his arrogance and he definitely ridiculed many members here. He was definitely a financial bully. Kram too was a bully at times, following your logic. He personally attacked me many times in the "it's okay to race on public streets" threads we've had. He even called me a liar and was extremely rude. That all falls under your definition of a bully.
Old 09-04-2015, 03:33 PM   #23
God, Guns and Country!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giller View Post
5 posts since 2013 and you are calling Timco out? Really?

Really......just pointing out a bit of hypocrisy.
Old 09-04-2015, 03:41 PM   #24
I am my own mechanic....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
Really......just pointing out a bit of hypocrisy.
Care to comment on my reply regarding this?

If you want to use an isolated incident against me then so be it.

I'll let the rest of my posts speak for me. I'll be OK if you can't get past me having a bad day.

Yeah, way to bring up a single, more than year old thread, and run. That sure showed me.

Last edited by Timco; 09-05-2015 at 05:04 AM.
Old 09-05-2015, 10:42 AM   #25

I did not mean to run Timco, I have a life and things to do outside of this forum.

My visits here are sparse and few / far between, I just happened to read your diatribe about forum etiquette on the prior page and remembered the thread in question from a year or so back.

I remembered it because it's not too often the owner of Pelican Parts, Wayne Dempsey, has to intervene in a thread and lock it. Then to top it off he comments on your maturity level; that takes a certain kind of "Special".

http://986forum.com/forums/general-discussions/52584-porsche-dealership-service-definitely-has-two-levels-2.html
Old 09-05-2015, 11:06 AM   #26
On the slippery slope

Garage
^^
And you blessed us with your thoughts after almost 2 years of silence.
Almost half of your posts in this thread
Thank you so much
2014 Porsche Performance Driving School
2020 BMW X3, 2013 Ram 1500, 2016 Cmax, 2004 F-150 "Big Red"
Old 09-05-2015, 11:12 AM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayG View Post
^^
And you blessed us with your thoughts after almost 2 years of silence.
Almost half of your posts in this thread
Thank you so much
No Problem. Come to think of it, Wayne brought your maturity level into question too, didn't he?
Old 09-05-2015, 11:33 AM   #28
Beginner

Garage
As the OP I ask to shut down this hijacked thread. It's gone more than far enough and it certainly is not headed in a better direction.

So, what oil is the best?

(Sorry, couldn't help myself)

Really, resist the bait and shut down this thread, it's not adding value to the General Discussions.
Old 09-05-2015, 02:14 PM   #29

Probably a good idea Jamesp, IIRC you may be able to close it yourself as the OP'er.

Sorry to Hijack it but nothing nauseates me more than Hypocrites; Should of named the Thread "I want to be the Alpha Male but I don't have the sense of an Alpo Pail.............."
Old 09-05-2015, 02:34 PM   #30
I am my own mechanic....

Quote:
Probably a good idea Jamesp, IIRC you may be able to close it yourself as the OP'er.

Sorry to Hijack it but nothing nauseates me more than Hypocrites; Should of named the Thread "I want to be the Alpha Male but I don't have the sense of an Alpo Pail.............."
If youre unable to see the sincerity in my reply, then let that animosity keep you warm, buddy. I was really pissed and the reply caught me just right. Get over it or let it bother you. No matter here. It's nothing I'm proud of and do regret my replies. The thread itself wasn't some call out.
Old 09-05-2015, 02:44 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timco View Post
If youre unable to see the sincerity in my reply, then let that animosity keep you warm, buddy. I was really pissed and the reply caught me just right. Get over it or let it bother you. No matter here. It's nothing I'm proud of and do regret my replies. The thread itself wasn't some call out.
For someone who seems to have a pretty good bead on everyone else's foibles, you're sure pretty quick to dismiss your own. Wayne had it right, Grow Up!

See you in the fall Alpo.
Old 09-05-2015, 02:55 PM   #32

Quote:
For someone who seems to have a pretty good bead on everyone else's foibles, you're sure pretty quick to dismiss your own. Wayne had it right, Grow Up!

You're the one hanging onto it right now....maybe you should let it go. Timco can get a bit, emotional from time to time, but he's also a very dedicated member who offers lots of help and support to others.

Now, what is it again you do around here to help others?
Old 09-05-2015, 03:09 PM   #33
I am my own mechanic....

Quote:

Not sure what part of Sending an IM to those involved and apologizing is "dismissing my own".

I do try to help when I know something about the issue and go out of my way to do so.

Try helping someone.
Old 09-05-2015, 03:18 PM   #34
Beginner

Garage
Quote:

:troll: This is a troll. Don't feed it.
Old 09-05-2015, 03:23 PM   #35

Boy, for a Nobody I certainly seemed to have caused quite a stir........Maybe a bit of Self-Reflection is in Order........Huh Timco?

Last Post, I promise, until Thanksgiving Time. God Help me if I'm anywhere near the whining Biotches you Guys at your Age.............Wow. More Manufactured Drama here than the E! Channel, I thought their target market was 17 to 25 year olds, Boxsters sure must be getting Cheap..............: barf:
Old 09-05-2015, 03:46 PM   #36
I am my own mechanic....

Like I said, you let that keep you warm.

Done with you.
Old 09-05-2015, 03:58 PM   #37

Quote:
Boy, for a Nobody I certainly seemed to have caused quite a stir........Maybe a bit of Self-Reflection is in Order........Huh Timco?

Last Post, I promise, until Thanksgiving Time. God Help me if I'm anywhere near the whining Biotches you Guys at your Age.............Wow. More Manufactured Drama here than the E! Channel, I thought their target market was 17 to 25 year olds, Boxsters sure must be getting Cheap..............: barf:
You do know we're all poor here. Bro.
Old 09-05-2015, 05:55 PM   #38

Good bye Muskie.
89 944 S2
78 911SC
Old 09-05-2015, 06:44 PM   #39
On the slippery slope

Garage
I'm not going to feed the troll
Just when one goes away, another takes their place
2014 Porsche Performance Driving School
2020 BMW X3, 2013 Ram 1500, 2016 Cmax, 2004 F-150 "Big Red"
Old 09-06-2015, 03:37 PM   #40

My PM from Jamessp, only posted here since he said he would not read a reply:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesp
Well I typically wouldn't refer to someone as a dip**************** asswipe, but from your posts, well it is tempting. Baiting the forum on someone's else's post is low, doing so after being asked not to puts you on the bottom of the barrel, but it appears you thrive there. Way to excel! I guess this is the best you can do. As they say, "everyone has a gift...", I guess this is yours. I've PMed others, if you even own a 986 you might want to try a different forum. You are unlikely to get a response from this one. You are a very small person.

Don't bother to reply. I will delete it without reading it. You've already made yourself amply clear.

Thanks James...............I will take you're sage advice to heart..................NOT!!!! Your name calling will keep me awake for weeks....................Not!!!!! Enjoy your Boxster lol.......

P.S. Get a pair if you're going to post up.............This "Get over it" BS is seriously something that others pointed out in the above thread really ought to take to heart THEMSELVES!!!!!!!! If not SERIOUSLY SAVE YOUR OWN BS BY SUGGESTING SUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIKE I SAID...............HYPOCRISY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They sure seem to have no issue ragging others here with lower post counts. Apparently "Getting over it" doesn't apply to them.

Like I said, mainly directed at the established members, how about a bit of self reflection regarding pushing the new members out......................

Flame Away, Some of you guys ought to read your replies / posts from awhile back before hitting the "Submit" button.............................

Last edited by Muskie; 09-06-2015 at 03:51 PM.
Closed Thread