Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2012, 06:47 PM   #1

bruce Who !!!

I need to know who is this " Big Bad Bruce Lee " guy ????
Can anyone tell US ?????? Is he,,, ????? I would love to meet him and discuss the "Nuke" of my friend, "Ghost" What say you, BL ??? How tall are you BL ??? How big of a man are you ?BL ???? Don't be a weasel, Yes , this is all about how you can "Nuke" a member and HIDE..... You seem to be the only member on this forum that has "weaseled out and burried yourself" Speak up , Bruce !!! Feel free to "NUKE'' me... If you have the guts in front of the world ? You were over emotional when you "nuked" Ghost, and forgot the world was looking at you !!! MAX

Old 12-21-2012, 07:46 PM   #2

Hey Max - you're pissed at HRH brucelee because of this Ghost thing, and so am I, but the person who should really be pissed is Wayne Dempsey, (who is, to my understanding, the owner of this forum) because this buckaroo has cost him a couple of customers (at least) with his high-handed actions. I find it strange that Wayne has not stepped in here to smooth things over. Obviously the point of acquiring the forum would be to grow his business, not shrink it.
Old 12-21-2012, 11:38 PM   #3
Track rat

Garage
Gentle suggestion Max... Let it go.
I know you feel a friend got the shaft here but I've been around a while and there are very few forums as friendly and fair as this one. In the old days BL was a more active poster and we discussed many topics with him directly.

A few years ago a link was posted here that triggered a nasty bogus lawsuit that burned the owners and mods deeply. For a while we thought 986 forum was certain to close down. Since then the reigns have been tightened and BL has taken a more discrete role. He generally only intervenes when a serious problem arises and acts swiftly and decisively. I am sorry Ghost got caught up in this too but ultimately it is their playground and their rules. Challenging a forum moderator on any forum is certain death.

So you have a decision to make. You can stick around and enjoy all this forum has to offer which I think is quite a bit, knowing that the owners and mods always have the final say, or you can push the mods and be quietly relieved of your invitation to participate here.

Choose wisely my Boxster brother.
Old 12-22-2012, 05:03 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topless View Post
Gentle suggestion Max... Let it go.
I know you feel a friend got the shaft here but I've been around a while and there are very few forums as friendly and fair as this one. In the old days BL was a more active poster and we discussed many topics with him directly.

A few years ago a link was posted here that triggered a nasty bogus lawsuit that burned the owners and mods deeply. For a while we thought 986 forum was certain to close down. Since then the reigns have been tightened and BL has taken a more discrete role. He generally only intervenes when a serious problem arises and acts swiftly and decisively. I am sorry Ghost got caught up in this too but ultimately it is their playground and their rules. Challenging a forum moderator on any forum is certain death.

So you have a decision to make. You can stick around and enjoy all this forum has to offer which I think is quite a bit, knowing that the owners and mods always have the final say, or you can push the mods and be quietly relieved of your invitation to participate here.

Choose wisely my Boxster brother.
Topless, You are right ! I will let it go. Always remember,,"A faint heart never danced with the Fair Maiden" On my way to the BMW dealer this morning with 986 and title in hand. I will try to "let it go"......... MAX
Old 12-22-2012, 05:38 AM   #5

Here is the thing guys. I asked Ghost very nicely to tone it down and asked that he could express himself with a little less venom. He responded by telling me to ban him. I obliged and he went ballistic and came back under a new name and started attacking me with all kinds of nasty words.

So I am confused. He ASKED to banned and when I did so, he went nuts. Why am I the bad guy here?

Merry Christmas to all and let's enjoy the forum.

Old 12-22-2012, 06:58 AM   #6

It is said that every story has two sides, and somewhere in the middle lies the truth. Through numerous conversations with Ghost I have a pretty good idea of his character, his views, and his temperament. I'm quite sure sure that "went ballistic" and "went nuts" are considerable overstatements, to say the least.

My only dealings with you however, have been on occasions where you have chosen to step into matters that didn't concern you, swinging your dick, and trying to control what people can or cannot say, like some tin-pot dictator.

So, your Mr. Innocent act really isn't fooling anyone. Nice try. Everyone should be allowed their opinion, and if some express it more vehemently than others then it means they are speaking to a subject about which they are passionate. That is never a bad thing, not on this side of the planet anyway. Who the hell are you to censor that? Our kids are being gunned down in our schools, and your biggest worry is that someone might get called a nasty name in what you obviously consider your personal fiefdom. Get over yourself.
Old 12-22-2012, 07:08 AM   #7

I am the moderator and I received several requests to intervene in this thread. That is the only time that I actually venture here anymore, when a request is made.

Your language is clearly inappropriate and I ASK you to refrain from this language here. Just what exactly is your motivation for stirring the pot?

If you want to take a trip down this lane, be my guest. I don't get paid to do this job and I don't need the hassle. So, please let's let this go and enjoy the holiday.

Closed Thread