Thread: bruce Who !!!
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 05:03 AM   #4
milliemax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topless View Post
Gentle suggestion Max... Let it go.
I know you feel a friend got the shaft here but I've been around a while and there are very few forums as friendly and fair as this one. In the old days BL was a more active poster and we discussed many topics with him directly.

A few years ago a link was posted here that triggered a nasty bogus lawsuit that burned the owners and mods deeply. For a while we thought 986 forum was certain to close down. Since then the reigns have been tightened and BL has taken a more discrete role. He generally only intervenes when a serious problem arises and acts swiftly and decisively. I am sorry Ghost got caught up in this too but ultimately it is their playground and their rules. Challenging a forum moderator on any forum is certain death.

So you have a decision to make. You can stick around and enjoy all this forum has to offer which I think is quite a bit, knowing that the owners and mods always have the final say, or you can push the mods and be quietly relieved of your invitation to participate here.

Choose wisely my Boxster brother.
Topless, You are right ! I will let it go. Always remember,,"A faint heart never danced with the Fair Maiden" On my way to the BMW dealer this morning with 986 and title in hand. I will try to "let it go"......... MAX