Thread: bruce Who !!!
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 06:58 AM   #6
Mark_T

It is said that every story has two sides, and somewhere in the middle lies the truth. Through numerous conversations with Ghost I have a pretty good idea of his character, his views, and his temperament. I'm quite sure sure that "went ballistic" and "went nuts" are considerable overstatements, to say the least.

My only dealings with you however, have been on occasions where you have chosen to step into matters that didn't concern you, swinging your dick, and trying to control what people can or cannot say, like some tin-pot dictator.

So, your Mr. Innocent act really isn't fooling anyone. Nice try. Everyone should be allowed their opinion, and if some express it more vehemently than others then it means they are speaking to a subject about which they are passionate. That is never a bad thing, not on this side of the planet anyway. Who the hell are you to censor that? Our kids are being gunned down in our schools, and your biggest worry is that someone might get called a nasty name in what you obviously consider your personal fiefdom. Get over yourself.