Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2008, 06:30 PM   #41

[QUOTE=Jaxonalden] Just because of this Thread I'm going to go out this weekend and go Honda hunting and prove to myself that my Boxster will walk all over the S2000.QUOTE]

I am waiting for Sammy and Nickcats to chime in here. Sammy has autocrossed for 5 years and Nickcats has for 2 years. Sammy has a modified 2002 S and Nickcats has a 2.7 stock.

I think they will agree when I say that on a tight 45 sec autocross track the 2000S can more than keep up with the 2.7 but not the 3.2.

I also have to agree with Bruce... race on the track, not the streets. You are just asking for trouble on the streets. At minimum, you will smash up your car. At worst, you will hurt yourself or others. Believe me, I had to fix up many idiots in my trauma bay..... not pretty.

Old 05-22-2008, 07:00 PM   #42

Garage
Everyone relax...

Thank you all for looking out for my and others well beings but it's not like I'm going to go out and pick a race through the middle of town, I'm smarter than that. We have a drag strip and a couple of autocross courses here in town and what I meant was to fine someone that would like to go to one of the available venues and see what the cars can do.

Geez, I guess I should watch my exaggerations when I write because people will think I'm serious.

Last edited by Jaxonalden; 05-22-2008 at 07:17 PM.
Jaxonalden is offline   Reply With Quote