Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2004, 09:17 AM   #41

Quote:
Originally posted by Adam
I just happened to try to get on ppbb today and I actually got in. I still can't post without moderator approval LOL , but I can read the messages. I see that boxsterbob still remembers me as well as Zalinsky. Anywho, I noticed that they just recently banned tool pants too. I think they are getting alittle ban happy over there. TP seems like a nice enough guy and he knows everything boxster. He must have pissed off Skyler too! Pretty soon it's gonna be all the ppbb rejects hanging out here LOL. The thing is, this forum is more professional and informative than ppbb and it's all done without waving the ban wand. JT has a good place here. Sorry to see you giving up 986forum.com JT.
Didya know JT was kicked out off PPBB.com for asking "hard questions" about Boxster reliability? I think he was considering Boxster vs. Audi TT and was asking very honest and sincere questions about all the RMS failures, valve cover leaks, engine replacements, etc... and got kicked out after being accused he was a troll. This was before your time.

JT: please be careful who you sell this board to. Don't sell it to anyone who hangs out on PPBB. He may have been influeced by their "editorial standards."

Another S in S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2004, 09:22 AM   #42

Quote:
Originally posted by mrmickeymouse
I stood up for tool pants today and got zapped.

Skyler what a piece of work..
I've come to the conclusion Skyler is on an ego/power trip. The dirty little secret of the U.S. military is that there are a small number of soldiers who actually enjoy going to third world countries and hunting down other humans. Skyler's in the reserves but he could care less about American values like free speech. I think he's a solider so he can go to some helpless country and get on his power/ego trip by being the BIG AMERICAN. Then when he comes back to the U.S. he gets his kicks from deleting message on PPBB. He needs psychological help if you ask me. What a loser.

Another S in S is offline   Reply With Quote