View Single Post
Old 03-28-2020, 09:30 AM   #1
jsceash

Garage
Throttle sensor?

Some of you have posted on this before and I have as well. A few years ago I was getting occasional engine codes about pedal sensor. I replaced the sensor tested the feedback checked grounding, checked and retrace wires. everything was well and good until last fall. I'd take the car out and loss the ability to blip the throttle and also notice a slight power loss. Check the ecu with Durametric and I have the dreaded throttle code again. So i pulled the battery cables then unplugged the ecu cable tested the response which feedback is ok. Plugged it all back up it runs until I had the car out last weekend same thing. This time I only unplugged the plug for the throttle on the ecu. plugged it back in everything is fine.

Are there any known issues with these plugs or the pins in the ECU?
* 3.6L LN block, 06 heads, Carrillo H rods, IDP with 987 intake, Oil mods, LN IMS. * Spec II Clutch, 3.2L S Spec P-P FW. * D2 shocks, GT3 arms & and links, Spacers front and rear * Weight reduced, No carpet, AC deleted, Remote PS pump, PS pump deleted. Recaro Pole position seats, Brey crouse ext. 5 point harness, NHP sport exhaust
jsceash is offline   Reply With Quote