View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 03:05 AM   #38
insite

this really just sounds like the standard runaround to me. these placed just don't take the time to sit down & schedule their resources. chances are that some other projects took more time in the booth than anticipated & your car got slid out to the right. this shop does have an outstanding record & reputation for the quality of their work. i have no doubt they'll get it done & it will look superb.

if i were you, i'd plan on going to work tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye71
It just seems like every time I talk to Jay he sounds like he's not sure what's going on or he tells me he's gonna do something and for some reason it doesn't get done.

I'm with you on the gel coat not taking paint thing myself. I've seen many kits on customer cars and have even installed a few. (As far as bolting them on not painting.) This was one of the cleanest I've seen. I think it's just behind schedule and he's giving me excuses. I'm hoping that's all it is anyway. Just wish he would tell me if that's the case.

If it's not ready Friday after I took time off and after I was assured it would be, I might be hitting you up on the offer to go over and take a look at it for me. I'll be more then happy to pay you for your time!!

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...1/KMTGPR-1.jpg
insite is offline   Reply With Quote