Thread: Photo test
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2008, 09:42 AM   #4
Allen K. Littlefield

Side view with new vents

Here are three views. I like the front '02 style bumper as it most resembles the 550 spyder types that I am so fond of. You can also see that I added clear Halogen lights and clear side markers with the silver bulb that flashes yellow. The rear shows painted bumperettes, de-badged rear deck lid, clear tailights (again with silver bulbs that blink yellow) and the clear LED third brake light. I am keeping the 17" wheels for the time being and maybe forever as they are rather unique and in great shape. The addition of the side vent with the raised vent ribs just sets it all off for me. The car is rather bland from the side (running for my bunker) and I feel the visual impact from the '03 vents create a nice focal point that has a Ferrari-ish look to it. So I am now at a point where I don't think there are any other visual mods I wish to make.

Performance wise I have only added the M030 sway bars fore and aft and they do make the machine corner flatter. What the future holds....who knows....but right now I am enjoying the car to the fullest.

AKL

'02 Arctic Silver 2.7 Tip gray interior :dance:
Allen K. Littlefield is offline   Reply With Quote