Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Show and Tell Gallery

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2012, 08:09 PM   #21
Autobahn Glanz

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyA6 View Post
Grats! So you did it. I just wonder which of the two you'll will keep??
Thanks! Ask me in a year

WhipE350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 07:43 AM   #22
Autobahn Glanz

Garage
Finally got a coat of Zaino Z2 on my new toy. I had polished it when I got it a couple weeks ago but hadn't had time to finish the job with some Z2 and then a coating of Z6 to top it off. I still don't like this camera it really doesn't do well with cars but you get the idea . Hopefully the upload doesn't get resized too small...well darn it was resized...they make it so tiny. Maybe 16 bit color would help.

I took my first 250 mile trip on Thursday through the mountains. I had a friend with me and he is over 200lbs and I didn't feel any drop in power out of the little 2.7. I drove it hard up 226a to the Blue Ridge. I am really pleased with the power, a 3.2 wouldn't have made the trip up any faster. If you have never driven 226a in NC you need to give it a try, wow what a rush. I have done it both in a 991 and a 987 now and it is a blast.

WhipE350 is offline   Reply With Quote