Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Off Topic > Regional Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2005, 11:11 AM   #1

Ahh... Porsche, there is no substitute! Randell those roads you routed for our Saturday Rally was a great way to open up my Boxster S after getting the 30k service done to it a few weeks ago. I hit 143mph passing up mike in his Audi TT (Sorry Mike, Porsche 986S Rules!) ;P) Still, we had a great time just going thru some twisty roads.

I look forward to seeing more Boxster for our next event.

Stanislaus R.R.
Cypress, Texas - USA
www.rothbauer.us
Rothbauer_Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 05:42 PM   #2

Send a message via Yahoo to GSuarez
Buying my first Boxster

Hello to all of you Boxster owners in Houston!

A friend of mine is re-furbishing his 1968 Firebird and he's just about done with it. He was telling me that he had joined a club for Firebird owners. Anyway; I was telling him that I'm about to buy a 02 Porsche Boxster at the first of March.

He told me to go on the internet to look for the same.

Well, here I am. I'm looking forward to meeting up with you guys at Memorial and taking it from there.

Gilbert
GSuarez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 08:27 AM   #3

Gilbert, tell us all about your boxster since we can't get together soon enough.
RandallNeighbour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 05:58 PM   #4

Send a message via Yahoo to GSuarez
My Porsche

Been busy as hell at work..lol..

Mike,

To answer your question. It's a 02' Boxster with a couple of the "S" upgrades; front and back lights. It's black, black rag-top, stick with tan/yellow interior. Finallizing evertything this weekend. It's pretty sweet. I'm so excited about it. I"m buying it from my boss.

I'm sure today you "boxster owners" had your tops down..lol

Looking forward to it.
GSuarez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 05:19 AM   #5

Gilbert,

Sounds like we have a few Black Boxsters now in the club. We really need to start meeting at Memorial park at least every month to get to know everyone. I am sure if a few Boxsters are in the parking lot other will follow...

Randall, Have you found any other new members that are willing to meet with other Boxsters owners?

What does everyone think of the NEW Cayman S?

Stanislaus R.R.
Cypress, Texas - USA
www.rothbauer.us
Old 02-25-2006, 06:41 AM   #6

You know, I visit with about one boxster owner every other month and a vast majority of them look at me like a calf at a new gate when I ask them if they want to drive around the hills of Brenham or meet other boxster owners in town. They're not passionate owners. It's just the next car they decided to drive. I gotta say that it really disappoints me.

I think we can easily put together something that the local PCA will advertise for free if we schedule it. They like it when others get busy with meetings.
RandallNeighbour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 07:25 AM   #7

Randall,

Looks like we need to attend a PCA DE at TWS to see how many Boxster are attending as they must be from or close to the Houston area? I guess I will have to agree with you on the fact that the owners are just driving a Porsche and could care less about a club.

Stanislaus R.R.
Cypress, Texas - USA
www.rothbauer.us