Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster Racing Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-02-2011, 09:29 PM   #21

GGR event or LPR? The go to Boxster instructor for PCA NorCal AutoX and track is Dan Thompson. He has more seat time in Boxsters and 914's than any of the other NorCal guys who show up to their PCA events. When Dan is done with you, find Larry Sharp. Larry ran SCCA PRO SOLO and SOLOII in a full factory backed Ford ride He knows his sh_t.

I'm assuming you will be attending the PCA Time trial at Laguna? In Nov.? (Dan called me and asked me to attend)

You are in the perfect spot in the USA for seat time. Muliple AutoX events EVERY weekend with 4 different regions and 2 world class tracks within 2 hours of your house!

DO NOT run to the track events until you have beaten the fastest guy in your AX class!! Until you can do that.. your not ready. DO NOT go straight to sticky tires!!

At one point in time, I had 8-10 newbie drivers in GGR PCA AutoX I know the area and the people very well!

B
Brad Roberts is offline   Reply With Quote