Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2006, 06:01 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by unklekraker
hey, grizz..what you mean "justified theft"? if it's okay to ask....PM me
It's in the post about Ohio Boxster returning the tool chest (let me tell you what happened today, or something like that). Kronix asserted that there was such a thing as justified theft and several forum members strenuously disagreed with him. You can check the thread out, but I think it may have been heavily edited when things went downhill.

...no catastrophic engine failure ...yet
Grizzly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 06:10 PM   #22
cartagena

I do not want to repeat what happened with him a few nights ago. I will though say people seem to think they are "badasses" when hiding behind a computer screen thousands of miles away.

Everyone should watch this video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=eZa4nmXPf-s
Old 12-01-2006, 06:40 PM   #23

Smile

Just for the record, the thing that got Kronix booted was that he sent me a PM that was simply full of threats, profanity and insults. It was the kind of thing that I had not heard since my boyhood days in the 'HOOD.

Hey, I understand that the guy resented my comments about his grammar and spelling. Some folks are touchy on that subject and perhaps I could have been more forgiving. However, he made it clear to me that he did know how to write correctly but simply did not want to.

Having said that, he sort of went bizzaro on me and hey, I took it personally.

I have to say that overall, the members of this forum are OUTSTANDING in regards to the way that you treat each other. It is the best board that I frequent and I am happy to be a part of it.

Brucelee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 06:42 PM   #24
blkboxster

I have to say that overall, the members of this forum are OUTSTANDING in regards to the way that you treat each other. It is the best board that I frequent and I am happy to be a part of it.[/QUOTE]

SAME HERE
Old 12-01-2006, 06:46 PM   #25
cartagena

By the way, for those who were not here I want to make something clear. I had nothing to do with Kronixspeed getting kicked off.

In a thread in which I was not posting in, and had not even read at the time, Kronixspeed admitted to stealing a number of items. Some of the other forum members reacted negatively to these posts. Kronixspeed's reaction to these posts is what got him removed as far as I can tell. His username had already been deleted when I logged on.

He then returned using a vulgar username directed at the administrator. I happened to be online at the time and he decided to threaten to kill me due to the fact I insulted Canada in older threads. (For those who do not know I am Canadian by birth and lived most of my life there, however now live elsewhere.)

Anyway, I do not want to belabor this. I just want it understood that the removal of Kronixspeed had nothing to do with me.
Old 12-02-2006, 05:39 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartagena
By the way, for those who were not here I want to make something clear. I had nothing to do with Kronixspeed getting kicked off.

In a thread in which I was not posting in, and had not even read at the time, Kronixspeed admitted to stealing a number of items. Some of the other forum members reacted negatively to these posts. Kronixspeed's reaction to these posts is what got him removed as far as I can tell. His username had already been deleted when I logged on.

He then returned using a vulgar username directed at the administrator. I happened to be online at the time and he decided to threaten to kill me due to the fact I insulted Canada in older threads. (For those who do not know I am Canadian by birth and lived most of my life there, however now live elsewhere.)

Anyway, I do not want to belabor this. I just want it understood that the removal of Kronixspeed had nothing to do with me.

This is quite true indeed!

Old 12-02-2006, 05:55 PM   #27

I find this site informative and friendly.

Most forums I go to, it's a bunch of arrogant kids that throw insults left and right over the stupidest things.

(I don't help the situations because I'm very argumentative, but there's no need for that sort of defensiveness here)
Bavarian Motorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 03:36 AM   #28
bmussatti

Do you guys remember Jim986??? He got booted from our Forum too. He is over at RennTech with KronixSpeed bashing our site together. The admin guy, Loren, has already told them to shut-up & shape-up or ship out.
Old 12-03-2006, 05:07 AM   #29

Lightbulb

WOW THESE GUYS MUST BE KINGS OF 986'S TO HAVE 27 REPLYS ABOUT THEM GOING ON AND ON.. they are gone. lets be happy and close this thread already.who cares what they said in the past . we all know 986FORUM IS # 1
CHE'S CAT BACK
EIBACH LOWERING SPRINGS
clear lens
DAAM421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 05:35 AM   #30

Good idea. I am happy to say that in the two years we have owned this forum, Richard and I have had to kick off maybe three guys. Again, that is remarkable to me!

Thanks again.

Rich

Old 12-04-2006, 09:50 AM   #31

Jeez. Take a few days off from scanning the board and look happens. I personally blame Griz and Randall for not taking better care of the forum while I was gone....

Mach Snell I miss... Kronix? Not so much.....

Seeeeee U

'06 Cayenne Turbo S, Beige Metallic/Tan

Ex - '99 Arctic Silver, Red Interior, Silver Top
denverpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 04:48 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by denverpete
Jeez. Take a few days off from scanning the board and look happens. I personally blame Griz and Randall for not taking better care of the forum while I was gone....

Mach Snell I miss... Kronix? Not so much.....

Seeeeee U
__________________________Ha

Havent seen you in a while. Where have you been?
jeffsquire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 05:20 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffsquire
Havent seen you in a while. Where have you been?
I was wondering the same thing. What's up, Pete?
...no catastrophic engine failure ...yet
Grizzly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 06:40 AM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly
I was wondering the same thing. What's up, Pete?

And POOOFF!! he vanishes into thin air again. Just like Keyzer Soze!!

jeffsquire is offline   Reply With Quote