Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2006, 02:13 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by djomlas
just a thought:
last year i was sleeping(i had a ls1 camaro, was my baby), my sister wakes me up at 7am to tell me that our garage door fell of the track somehow and landed on my car. well 1/4panel, trunk,spoiler,and HUGE glass had to be fixed. MY OWN GARAGE where it should be SAFE!

then, the day i bring the porsche home, my sister parks her car where i usually park mine for no reason, so i just park in her space in the garage, i close the door...that day my dad was cleaning the gutters and he put the latter on the main boards on the roof of the garage, and as i closed the door from the garage door motor vibration it fell on her car messing a few things up. THANK GOD SHE PARKED IN MY SPOT....but now i had my dad take all that crap from the ceiling so no more damages i hope.

just to show u, in one place that the car should be safe ******************** happens.
so i say leave it on the car, sure ull 'waste' a few bux, but if u dont have it and somethign does happen, well....
Your garage is a scary place. Remind me not to go in there if I ever come over.

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s..._kill/Siga.jpg
Dr. Kill is offline   Reply With Quote