986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners

986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners (http://986forum.com/forums/index.php)
-   Boxster General Discussions (http://986forum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Photos of * HAPPY * Porsche!!! (http://986forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6392)

cartagena 06-10-2006 04:47 PM

Photos of * HAPPY * Porsche!!!

I finally got to drive it! The documents arrived today!!! I went for a 5 hour cruise on the highway.

Here is a shot inside the old city:

cartagena 06-10-2006 04:49 PM

Another similar photo:

cartagena 06-10-2006 04:51 PM

And here is a shot on the beach of my assistant cleaning it:

denverpete 06-10-2006 05:16 PM

I'd like to collect money from all the other members to make Cartagena an official sponsor.....

Rondog 06-10-2006 07:33 PM

i second that !!! I am more than happy to fly down and present him with his certification... (Cart---- just have your assistant meet me at the airport!)

In the words of Bart Simpson

"Aye Carumba!!!!"

smith12895 06-10-2006 07:50 PM

I'm thinking maybe a calander is in order. You know... each month could have a different picture of Cartagena's Porsche.... and his assistant :D

I'm sure a few members would buy it. Am I right?

Hope my wife doesn't see this :o

Uncle Bob 06-10-2006 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smith12895
I'm thinking maybe a calander is in order. You know... each month could have a different picture of Cartagena's Porsche.... and his assistant :D

I'll be the US distributor!

cartagena 06-10-2006 08:49 PM

Girls keep walking up to me on the street asking to be photographed in front of the car or sitting in it. And just about every teenager with a car has tried to race me. I got caught today by the police but luckily I gave him a bottle of Pepsi to avoid a ticket.

Here is another photo of my assistant. She enjoyed reading your comments.

TriGem2k 06-11-2006 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cartagena
Here is another photo of my assistant. She enjoyed reading your comments.

And we enjoyed her pictures....

cartagena 06-11-2006 07:49 AM

Another beach photo.....

I am going to try and get better quality photos. These ones were all taken after the sun started to go down. It has been overcast the last few days. Normally it is sunny which will make for better photographs I am sure.

WoBoxster 06-11-2006 07:51 AM

I got caught today by the police but luckily I gave him a bottle of Pepsi to avoid a ticket.

I wish it was that easy to get out of a ticket where i live

TriGem2k 06-11-2006 11:12 AM

So how old is this "assistant"???? :D

Biz-z Z 06-11-2006 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smith12895

Cart,

Don't listen to smith. A month between pics of your assistants, ah..um..er...Boxster, is too long to wait. Just keep posting pics everyday until we tell you not to, ok? And ( I hope I don't murder this..) Muchas gracias para las photographias de las bonitas y sus Boxster.. muy bien. !Dos pulgars arriba! .

cartagena 06-11-2006 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TriGem2k
So how old is this "assistant"???? :D

That one is 20. The other two are 19 and 21 that I will upload soon.....

PorscheDoc 06-11-2006 01:25 PM

Very cool backdrops (as well as the car) :cheers:

cartagena 06-11-2006 01:40 PM

I got caught on the beach today by the police while taking this photo. The picture below was my last snap before two cops on a motorcycle showed up. I think one the the beach vendors (aka. beach monkeys) called them since I would not buy anything from the monkeys yesterday. These two cops were too dumb to take the normal "contribution" and dragged me down to the station to get a ticket for driving on the beach. I wasted about 40 minutes of my time sitting outside the cop shop while they waited for the sergeant to show up to issue the ticket. However, the sergeant was not in a ticket issuing mood and decided that he understood the concept of a "tip" better than his underlinks did.....

I am out about $8.00 for this photo:

cartagena 06-11-2006 01:46 PM

In the upper right corner of this picture are the beach monkeys who were mad at me yesterday because I would not either pay them to watch my car or buy some of the junk they sell on the beach. I am sure that the cops who showed up to harass me today are related on one way or another. Maybe brother, uncle or cousin....but then again knowing how they interbreed they might be all three....hahahaha....

Marc Gelefsky 06-11-2006 03:29 PM

I think my Porsches and I need to move way south!
Humm... think the wife will notice I am gone? ;)

smith12895 06-11-2006 03:39 PM

You can do weekly or daily calanders too. If you keep getting tickets we could probably start up a fund to cover those. :)

cartagena 06-11-2006 03:56 PM

She keeps telling me "papi! mas fotos de mi en internet? si si??"