Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2015, 02:34 PM   #61

What my bank account(s) have in them is no concean of yours nor do you have any idea of my net worth

You keep hijacking threads with your BS statements of h how great you are and how much money you have.

People with money don't boast about how much they have, or have to show off.

Maybe we should send the CA Bar copies of your posts. I am sure they would keep them on file and refer to them when they are evaluating your character. That is assuming you are even going to Law School and don't flunk out

plus3db is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 02:35 PM   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by plus3db View Post
What my bank account(s) have in them is no concean of yours nor do you have any idea of my net worth

You keep hijacking threads with your BS statements of h how great you are and how much money you have.

People with money don't boast about how much they have, or have to show off.

Maybe we should send the CA Bar copies of your posts. I am sure they would keep them on file and refer to them when they are evaluating your character. That is assuming you are even going to Law School and don't flunk out

I renamed you

PoorDB9

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mr.JonathanLanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 03:58 PM   #63

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giller View Post
I don't get the timeframe. Nearly a year after his death? Why did it take so long?
It's the one year anniversary of the accident.

* 3.6L LN block, 06 heads, Carrillo H rods, IDP with 987 intake, Oil mods, LN IMS. * Spec II Clutch, 3.2L S Spec P-P FW. * D2 shocks, GT3 arms & and links, Spacers front and rear * Weight reduced, No carpet, AC deleted, Remote PS pump, PS pump deleted. Recaro Pole position seats, Brey crouse ext. 5 point harness, NHP sport exhaust
jsceash is offline   Reply With Quote