Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions
Register Garage FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-22-2014, 11:18 AM   #19
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dlirium View Post
And when we attached a playing card with a clothespin to the wheel on our bikes...that's really what started it all...
Mine was taped to my then ride, an Apollo 5.

To OP. I desnorkled and I like it. Even if I don't, I don't think I can put the snorkel back in...

Last edited by mikehkang; 01-22-2014 at 02:14 PM.
mikehkang is offline   Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2026 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page