Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2013, 07:26 PM   #21
I am my own mechanic....

Quote:
Originally Posted by clickman View Post
7 years and going strong. Have been thinking about upgrading to '04 S though...

You WANT that '04 S!!!!!!!!

Timco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 08:13 PM   #22

Thank you for starting this thread Ekam. THE Boxster is the only car I have kept for 11 years now, and hopefully another 11 more!!!!!!
06 Maserati Quattroporte (Family hauler)
08 Corvette Z06 (Track car)
986_c6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 12:59 AM   #23
Vista glass

Garage
I do enjoy my boxster. There are issues, but what a great machine. I even like it when its like this. With the proper equipment it is not hard to work on.

I prefer it like this. Ready to rock. It's like the Jeep in the back round, purpose built, and it does full fill that purpose oh so well. Great times are just a turn of the key away

As stated in another thread it's hard to not have one, once you've had one. I have other vehicles in the fleet but none do what the current Porsche can do.

Of course if you need to haul something besides butt, It helps to have the right stuff.For getting there on hard surfaces and loving the ride the Boxster rules.

Thanks for starting the thread.
Vista glass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 09:22 AM   #24
petrol head

Garage
I totally agree, everytime i sit in her and turn the key, as soon as she fire's up the feeling transports me to a world where there is no day to day problems or bull...t,just a world of fun and pleasure. She's been out of action for a couple of months now while i fit the GT3 kit etc but the end is in sight, OH!! i can't :dance::dance::dance:wait
always porsche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 11:49 PM   #25

Love my new Boxster S

Just purchased my first Porsche Boxster S - a new 2015 in white with 2 tone leather pebble grey interior - loaded - rear and forward camera, navigation, etc. Enjoying the fall weather - can't wait every day - some excuse to drive it! Love my new Boxster - always had sports cars but nothing like this!:ah:

Marria is offline   Reply With Quote