Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2005, 07:06 AM   #1

I'd like more info about YOU

While I am just a forum participant like everyone else, I'd like to make a suggestion to all my fellow forum contributors.

If you didn't include your city and country in your profile, and if you have no signature that shows the model year of your boxster, it sure would be nice to know this info if you'd be willing to share it!

Please take a minute to add these things to your profile. Here's how to do it:

1. Click the link "private messages" in the top right hand corner of your browser window. This will take you to your profile links screen, even if you have no messages.

2. On the left side, you'll see a list of links. The first one is "edit signature". Click on that and then type in some information about your boxster such as model year, mods you'd like to share with the list, and any boxster-related web links that other forum users would find useful. After you've done this, be sure to save your changes.

3. Now go back to that same list of links and click on "edit profile". Click on that and enter your city and country. Then save your changes.

I am always fascinated by how many forum participants we have from all over the world, as well as the mods done to our cars. Don't keep these things from us

RandallNeighbour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 08:47 AM   #2

Good post.

Thanks Randall.

Brucelee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 11:03 AM   #3

Oh.... alright...