Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2007, 02:04 AM   #21

hey man you always take the best pics....keep em coming.

btw I have never seen that color besides on your car so your still unique. theres still plenty room for play as far as mods go. good luck and heres to many more years, miles, and to the owners good health so he can drive.

Gemballa front bumper/Aerokit I Sideskirts/H&R suspension/997 short shift/Schnell front&rear strut brace/Aluminum pedals and floor board//Traffic pro/Console Delete//LED exterior lighting//Exclusive Options Full Leather/19inch Ruf Wheels/European rear bumper with 550 mesh/Zientec spoiler/IPD Plenum//Cold Air Intake/Hardtop/Speedster Humps
Stunin_Stud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 05:39 AM   #22
bmussatti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly
Leaf blower is definitely the way to go. Happy Anniversary.
+1 on the leaf blower!

DJ, I have a few tips too. Blow off the driveway before you start, so you stir-up less dust after washing. And, blow out the front air vents before the dirt and leaves and etc gets wet, this makes cleaning the front radiators more efficient.
Old 10-25-2007, 01:47 PM   #23

Send a message via AIM to djomlas
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmussatti
+1 on the leaf blower!

DJ, I have a few tips too. Blow off the driveway before you start, so you stir-up less dust after washing. And, blow out the front air vents before the dirt and leaves and etc gets wet, this makes cleaning the front radiators more efficient.
thx Bill.
i have mesh grill in the front, so not much makes it in there anymore, its black and cant really be seen but does the job, as i dont want to take all that stuff apart again. it was ugly in there with all sorts of stuff that i would never guess would make its way in the front.
exhaust cutouts::EVOcoldair intake::OEM smoked tails & sidemarkers::

colormatched bumperettes::Top Speed Pro-1 exhaust::
my cardomain/pictures page
djomlas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 04:16 PM   #24

DJ, so i asked my bro about ur sister cuz i dunno her but i guess they know each other haha i think he said she dated/is dating his best friend or something, small world haha
xxxalexxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 08:33 PM   #25

Send a message via AIM to djomlas
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxalexxxx
DJ, so i asked my bro about ur sister cuz i dunno her but i guess they know each other haha i think he said she dated/is dating his best friend or something, small world haha
haha, cool.
well i figured they cant be THAT many of them in this color damn it haha.
and her dating business, i know nothing about LOL
exhaust cutouts::EVOcoldair intake::OEM smoked tails & sidemarkers::

colormatched bumperettes::Top Speed Pro-1 exhaust::
my cardomain/pictures page
djomlas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 10:01 PM   #26

its all good dude i think ur prolly the only one with that color in chicago right now cuz my bothers in ATL for the next few months, otherwise those r prolly the only two in chicagoland
btw i saw a pic of ur sister last night and shes hot u should post some pix of her instead of ur car next time hahah too bad shes taken lol

xxxalexxxx is offline   Reply With Quote