Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2007, 10:34 PM   #21

Smile drburton

Quote:
Originally Posted by drburton
Car looks great. Is your license plate really just "1"?

Can you post a pic of your instrument dials?
Yes, my licence plate is "1". Actually in India, we have the State Registration in my case "AP", followed by the District in my case "31", and then the Serial which is "AM" and last the actualy Registration herein "1". The "Fancy" numbers are auctioned and the highest bidder gets the best number!!!

I am attaching some more pics. Enjoy!!

Basalt Black Metallic / Black Top Special Colour, Silver Grey Leather, Instrument Dials Black 997, Tiptronic S, Heated Seats, 19" Carrera S Rims, Multi Function Steering Wheel with PCM, Crested Wheel Caps, Cruise Control, PASM 987, Alarm + Remote (433 MHz), Wind Deflector + Storage, Auto Climate Control, Sports Chrono Package Plus, ‘BOSE’ Sound System, CD Changer CDC-4, Self Dimming Mirror + Rain Sensor, Power Seats + Driver Memory, PCM 2, Bi-Xenon with Headlamp Cleaning.
manguasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 10:40 PM   #22

Talking Dear Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkwei
bump - pics added
Thanks a lot for the prompt help in posting my pics. Got your mail and looks like I got my act together. Just posted a few pics and seems to work fine. Many thanks to Brucelee as well. You guys are real help!!

Basalt Black Metallic / Black Top Special Colour, Silver Grey Leather, Instrument Dials Black 997, Tiptronic S, Heated Seats, 19" Carrera S Rims, Multi Function Steering Wheel with PCM, Crested Wheel Caps, Cruise Control, PASM 987, Alarm + Remote (433 MHz), Wind Deflector + Storage, Auto Climate Control, Sports Chrono Package Plus, ‘BOSE’ Sound System, CD Changer CDC-4, Self Dimming Mirror + Rain Sensor, Power Seats + Driver Memory, PCM 2, Bi-Xenon with Headlamp Cleaning.
Old 06-14-2007, 10:52 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by djomlas
nice pics, i like them, car looks great.
i saw a 986 in black like that the other day and it had a porsche logo on top of the boxster badge as well..

btw, whats that thing ganging off of the front plate?

That's a pennant to ward off the "EVIL EYE".

Old 06-14-2007, 10:54 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxsterBob - CA
Looks great! Are there many Boxsters in Visakhapatnam?

Just one !

Old 06-14-2007, 11:13 PM   #25

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by r9i8c7k
Great looking car...best of luck.
Thanks, here are some more!

Old 06-15-2007, 08:34 AM   #26

Beautiful car, Manguasha! The last pic, view of the coast from the driver's seat, looks like it belongs in a Porsche ad or brochure. Enjoy and watch out for the tuk-tuks!
BoxsterBob - CA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 08:51 AM   #27

Send a message via AIM to Bisimoto
I just love the right hand drive vehicles. Nice, sir.
Old 06-15-2007, 11:44 AM   #28
cartagena

In Colombia the tax is almost 100%. No one smuggles them though. And I heard a rumor that there might be a couple of drug dealers in my hood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick3000
Oh, sorry I thought it was the base price plus 12% not the price plus 112%. And the 155K was a typo. That is ridiculously high to import a car. Just high a drug dealer to smuggle the car into India for you.
Old 06-16-2007, 05:37 PM   #29

Talking Nice Ride

Quite nice!!!!

YellowPorscheMan2002 is offline   Reply With Quote