Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2017, 03:36 PM   #1

WTB: 2000 Boxster S Parts

Looking for the following:

-Jack and Jack Arm
-Underneath center plastic engine splash guard. Do not know the part #, but the under the car splash guard that covers the engine/oil filter, drain, etc.

Thanks

Mike

bnova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 06:05 PM   #2
Motorist & Coffee Drinker

Garage
I'm sure there are several of us that have the jack and arm available pretty cheap. Where are you located (USA, Canada, other)?

The plastic cover is probably best to buy new from your local dealer. A used one may not be worth dealing with after ~20 years of exposure to the underbelly and weather. I had one that looked pristine until I took it off and it cracked.
Search this part number if you want to buy online or compare prices: 98650411900
Old 09-13-2017, 08:21 AM   #3

Thanks. I am in Atlanta GA. Thanks for your help on the under carriage part #. Mike
bnova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 05:53 AM   #4
Motorist & Coffee Drinker

Garage
I found one in a dark corner of the garage. Part no. 000.721.711.05 'gently used and a bit dirty'. Not a concours ready jack, but tested and ready if you get a flat tire. $40 shipped to Atlanta.
Old 09-16-2017, 05:48 AM   #5

I have the rear splash guard you are looking for and it's brand new. Let me know if you still need

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnova View Post
Looking for the following:

-Jack and Jack Arm
-Underneath center plastic engine splash guard. Do not know the part #, but the under the car splash guard that covers the engine/oil filter, drain, etc.

Thanks

Mike

cellkid22 is offline   Reply With Quote