View Single Post
Old 03-01-2007, 11:13 AM   #11
Dr. Kill

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandallNeighbour
Ed, let's be realistic. You thrashed those Falkans for the last 6,000 miles and now you are instantly going to become a more sedate driver with your new PS2's on the car?

Not gonna happen. You have tasted the blood of high speed, edge-of-the-envelope driving in your Porsche and you have spoiled yourself for life. Your butt dyno is conditioned to the thrill of breaking it loose and you can't go back!!!

Oh sure, you'll think, "I'm gonna take it easy now" and then you'll see a perfect corner or your wife won't be with you to "sound the speed gong" and voila! You're nailing it and kicking out the back end like you stole it.

Denial is such an ugly, hideous thing.

My suggestion? Just start saving an extra $65 a month for rubber and every six months you'll have enough cash to buy some new PS2's for the rear and you can keep driving it like you stole it.

Ed, you deserve it. You work hard, and you need to play hard too. Now get into your boxster and take a good layer of rubber off those new tires this weekend and report back here as to how much fun it was
God bless you

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s..._kill/Siga.jpg
Dr. Kill is offline   Reply With Quote