View Single Post
Old 02-10-2007, 09:21 PM   #2
Registered User
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota, USA
Posts: 3,308

It's called the P96 "Horse Shoe" with Leather Boot for Shifter. You can find it here: . Select Interior from the left side menu and then P86. It's the 2nd option from the top. Hope this helps...

Happy Motoring!... Jim'99
MNBoxster is offline   Reply With Quote