View Single Post
Old 02-06-2007, 06:35 AM   #14
Brucelee

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC986
Thanks for the response to my post and I do agree that the DIY is the best way to go, but unfortunatley I dont know a damn thing about working on cars, muchless working on a Porsche. I guess I can always try and get the fiance to try and test his mechanical skills. Anyway, he's always the voice of reason, I 've calmed down and will take the car in this weekend and find out whats wrong. I really don't have a choice at this point...cause even if I did want to trade it in, they would certainly check to see if the basic things work and I would be SOL and not get much of a trade in. So, I'll bite the bullit and just get it fixed....the end.

By the way...before I got this car I had a 96 Eclipse I bought brand new drove it for 10 years 115,000 miles and guess what....no problems. I never even had to replace the clutch. So, with that being said, a car of this caliber (Porsche) its so dissapointing they have so many little problems with them that cost an arm and leg if you have to go to the dealer. I guy I work with he use to own a Ferrari said that they refer to little annoying ****************e like this cat bites...HA more like shark bite to me!

Everyone has a different tolerance for these kinds of things. Personally, I have been spoiled by owning a number of Lexus autos. Hence, I have a very low tolerance for a break down of anything.

If it continues to bother you, there is no shame in selling the Porsche. They are certainly not for everyone and life will go on just fine.

Good luck!

Brucelee is offline   Reply With Quote