View Single Post
Old 12-09-2006, 06:39 AM   #12
Brucelee

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhduxbury
people with problems post disproportionately.

a message board is not a representative sample.

yet a bitterman host who posts with neither his own problems nor his own satisfaction can be a troll at the same time.

and for a long time now. (my point is not only about this post. think of the all too recent history).

i'm sorry for you, rich. really. healthy people just walk away when they feel there's nothing left.

enjoy your chevys or whatever.

and leave this (yes, "your") board be for people who are not, at the end of the day, hopelessly jaded. sheesh. a troll on your own board.

Thanks for the insults and early in the morning at that!

I have no issue with my posts, which I try to make truthtful and accurate.

I have immense respect for the 986 and 987. I have owned numerous Boxsters and 911s. I think they are quite the car and have said so many times over.

Having said that, I don't worship at the PCNA altar and I DON"T think that ANY car or car make is above reprouch or improvement. Witness the RMS issue that simply will not go away.

I will continue to rag on Porsche managment when I think it appropriate. Hey, it is my sandbox.

If you don't care for a particular post, don't read it. If you think that our information is accurate, please correct us and participate.

For example, if you think our data on Cayman/Boxster sales is wrong, correct it. If you believe our conclusions about the data are wrong, say so, with respect.

However, the insults are not appreciated.

Brucelee is offline   Reply With Quote