View Single Post
Old 08-08-2021, 08:00 AM   #1
78F350
Motorist & Coffee Drinker

Garage
Jon in Ok's 2000 S Junk Car

USA Shipping Only.

I have received a few requests for wiring harness parts already, so I might as well list the husk before I haul it off for scrap. Most of the high demand parts are already gone or worthless due to wear or damage.
It's a 2000 Boxster S that had a collision or two in the past and a few rough 'agricultural events' when I tracked it, so the body as a whole is not great for rebuilding, but I can cut/drill/detach body parts if you have a way to pick them up or can arrange freight to where I can just drop off a pallet with your paperwork in Muskogee or Tulsa.

Small parts and wiring connections are easy and cheap. Just let me know want you want and I'll probably send it for a few dollars over shipping cost.

I also have boxes and boxes of parts from other 986s including parts from bad engines, parts of seats, tops, doors, etc. Don't hesitate to ask and I won't hesitate to say no. I might even part with some 914 stuff or BMW R50/5 airhead scraps (not much left).

Help a parts hoarder clear some junk out to make room for more junk.